$30 Legoland tickets--is this for real???

I would like to know this, too. We want two day tickets to both parks, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the least expensive way to do it.

Us too! Also when y'all are talking about the adding a 2nd day, is that an option they offer once you're in the park? Meaning we'd buy one day tickets and plan on adding the second day once we get there? Thank you!!

Just bought these. We aren't going until end of August, so I won't be able to report back for awhile.

Us too! Also when y'all are talking about the adding a 2nd day, is that an option they offer once you're in the park? Meaning we'd buy one day tickets and plan on adding the second day once we get there? Thank you!!
Yes. As with most theme parks we should be able to 'upgrade' a ticket once in the park. The only question is how much 'credit' will they give for these tickets.

Just want to verify that I used these vouchers today (7/12/16) with no issues at all. If you are going in July or August, I highly recommend the extra 15 dollars to upgrade to the water park option. It's hot as the surface of the sun in that park. It lacks serious shade.

Following this for future reference. Sounds like a great option for next year if still available.

Is this still available? when i click on the link it says your session has timed out:(

Thats ok just worked it out was using the wrong link lol

I know you can upgrade to a 2nd day for $15 but is that just a second day at the normal park, or can you get the normal $35 ticket then upgrade a 2nd day and use in waterpark and the normal park? Hope that makes sense:)

Last edited:
Is this still available? when i click on the link it says your session has timed out:(

Thats ok just worked it out was using the wrong link lol

I know you can upgrade to a 2nd day for $15 but is that just a second day at the normal park, or can you get the normal $35 ticket then upgrade a 2nd day and use in waterpark and the normal park? Hope that makes sense:)

It's my understanding that you have to have the theme park admission with the water park admission. You can't just purchase a water park only admission. I think the 15 dollar upgrade is just for the theme park additional day. The water park is inside the theme park and has a gated checkpoint as well.

Just wanted to say that I purchased these tickets last week and we used them yesterday with no problems. Then at the end of the day we went to the ticket counter and added a second day for $15/ticket and used those today. I did not add the water park option but most likely shouldn't be an issue.

Used ours (Legoland and water park) yesterday. Upgraded to two day for $35 for both parks.
I was given the option to just do Legoland the second day for $15. Would have been a good option to do the waterpark the first day and the cheaper upgrade. Oh well.

We used the FL PTA ticket deal ($35/person) yesterday with no problems. The only option you have when using the link is to print tickets at home and they just scan your paper pass at gate. They do not check I.d. FYI-You do need to purchase the day/night before as the calendar on link will not let you chose the same day.

We enjoyed our day at Legoland but glad we did not pay full price!

Just wanted to post a fyi- we are planning a LL trip the first week in Dec. Earlier this year when I looked up events they had listed that all weekends in Dec would have their Christmas Bricktacular with fireworks and such. I noticed today that the dates are just for the second half of the month so we won't get the special event on our date. Just wanted to share in case someone else is going around the same time.

We are going the first week in Dec. also. I was bummed to find this out. Works tho as now we can move it to a Monday instead of the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter