3 Park explorer ticket and other options

GoldmanTrust

Mouseketeer
hey guys,

We are already planning next years trip. It will be our fourth Florida trip in September and our second on site stay.

We fly in from Scandinavia and are not us residents.

We are planning to stay at Cabana Bay for 15 nights in September. Last year I booked a vacation package with a 3 park explorer ticket for everyone (my wife, daughter and in laws).

I have seen some people suggesting that booking everything separately is better. But I cannot find a 3 park explorer ticket for us to buy on it self (only as a part of a package). Would it make more sense to buy Annual Passes for us, just to use for these 15 days?

We want to go to the parks everyday, because we LOVE Volcano Bay and we went there every morning of our 2 week trip this last September. Is buying everything as a vacation package our best bet? Our would it make sense to go other routes in this trip?

Best regards

An annual pass for us all is around 2000 dollars(seasonal APs). Are the stay more save more rates better then annual pass holders rates?

I'm not ignoring your question but trying to figure out the numbers so to better answer you

What are your dates?
Will you be there when hhn begins?

If you rather discuss this by pm, I'm
good with that

An annual pass for us all is around 2000 dollars(seasonal APs). Are the stay more save more rates better then annual pass holders rates?

Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. One of those things you need to check.

The UK travel sites seem to sell the three park explorer passes. I suggest you look at travel sites for out-of-country residents. You may find better deals than using the US websites.

There is a UK section of these boards too that may have some good info for you. I know you aren't in the UK but you may be able to use some of their suggested websites and deals.

Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. One of those things you need to check.

The UK travel sites seem to sell the three park explorer passes. I suggest you look at travel sites for out-of-country residents. You may find better deals than using the US websites.

There is a UK section of these boards too that may have some good info for you. I know you aren't in the UK but you may be able to use some of their suggested websites and deals.

Yep, someone from Holland bought the 3 Park Explorer ticket last year, or this year I forget.........

The UK 3 Park Explorer ticket seems to be excellent value.

I'm not ignoring your question but trying to figure out the numbers so to better answer you

What are your dates?
Will you be there when hhn begins?

If you rather discuss this by pm, I'm
good with that

We were first thinking 11-26 of September. That came out to a total of 5060 USD for 5 persons (4 adults and 1 child). Just by shortening the stay one day we got a total of 4300 and some change. Maybe that's what we will go with.

But I would really like an AP just to say I have one :) are the discounts good?

You could just buy one adult ap and it would cover for one full year

You would get the two parks admission but could pay more for the 3 p2p

Preferred is what I have and have renewed since getting it in 2002
Preferred allows 10% off food and merchandise in the parks, select hotel eateries and city walk for many of the places there
Also discounts on tickets

Hotel room discounts are allowed if booked at the ap rate

If you go twice in a one period, you could have savings

Play around with the numbers to see which would be best for you

Part of your time in September will include hhn
Weekends would have more in the park than weekdays

You could just buy one adult ap and it would cover for one full year

You would get the two parks admission but could pay more for the 3 p2p

Preferred is what I have and have renewed since getting it in 2002
Preferred allows 10% off food and merchandise in the parks, select hotel eateries and city walk for many of the places there
Also discounts on tickets

Hotel room discounts are allowed if booked at the ap rate

If you go twice in a one period, you could have savings

Play around with the numbers to see which would be best for you

Part of your time in September will include hhn
Weekends would have more in the park than weekdays
Can't thank u enough!

We secured the flights. Now our vacation package (for 5 persons) has gone from 4300 to 4900, for 2 weeks (September. Has anyone seen the prices go down? Still a long way to go. Should I wait?)

I'm not sure if I am reading your question correctly

You bought plane tickets but have not booked "a package " of room and tickets?

Sometimes I do see prices rise around holiday times but they can drop once later for a future date

September dates you listed should be decent

Look at the date/rate sticky to see what room rates were this past September (or 2016)
Might give you an idea of what to expect for rates next September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter