3 or 4 Bedroom Offsite

jsanders82

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We found out yesterday that we have to move our trip from June to Spring Break. My brother was able to clear it with his job so his family will be joining us too.

The previous plan was to have 2 separate 2 bedrooms but now we are going to combine in to one unit. There will be 4 adults and 5 kids.

Anyone know of an offsite resort that is 3 or 4 bedrooms with a nice pool area (preferably with slides)? I know of WBC and Buena Vista Resort. I want to see if there are any other resorts I am missing. The key is to be close as we will be doing mid day breaks.

I appreciate it.

Cypress Pointe Resort, Grand Beach Resort, Liki Tiki Village, and Mystic Dunes all have 3 bedroom units available. Each is around a 15 minute drive to the Magic Kingdom to give you an idea of how far from the parks they are located.

Windsor Palms has 3 bedroom condos, 3 bedrooms town houses, some of which have their own small pool, and 3-6 bedroom single homes, many of which have a private screened-in pool. There is also a large community pool though I don't believe it has a slide.

Windsor Hills is very close and has 2-3 bedroom condos, 3 bedroom townhouses, and 3-6 bedroom homes. Most of the townhouses and homes have a private pool and there is a community pool with slide and waterpark features.

We are staying at Storey Lake in a couple weeks. 4 bedroom for Thanksgiving week cost 2 familes $1200. The house has a small pool and then there is a big pool with a lazy river and slides.

We've stayed at both Windsor Hills and Emerald Island. Both very close driving distance to Disney.

Bonnet Creek has 3 and 4 bedroom units, 6 pools, 2 lazy rivers, slides, onsite mini golf and located next to Caribbean Beach so close enough to go back mid-day

Who did you use rent your unit? I've looked at VRBO but a lot of the booking agencies are coming back with lots of complaints and 1 star reviews.

We are staying at Storey Lake in a couple weeks. 4 bedroom for Thanksgiving week cost 2 familes $1200. The house has a small pool and then there is a big pool with a lazy river and slides.

Who did you use to rent through?

Who did you use rent your unit? I've looked at VRBO but a lot of the booking agencies are coming back with lots of complaints and 1 star reviews.
I always use either VRBO or the site for the individual development. Since we mainly stay in Windsor Palms, we will use either VRBO or http://www.windsor-palms-florida.net/windsor-palms-resort. Other developments may or may not have dedicated websites so VRBO or HomeAway (which are the same company).

We recently stayed at Cypress Pointe Resort in a large 3 bedroom 3 bath. 2 kings and 1 queen/double(not sure) with a full kitchen. Nice pool area, but we didn't use it.

So many places. Stayed at most listed here. Besides WBC, try Sheraton Vistana Villas or Village, Star Island, The Fountains, or Floridays

Windsor Hills is probably the closest. We recently stayed at Windsor Westside. It's a bit further away but in a nice area near shopping. It was a very nice 6 bedroom house with it's own pool and hot tub. It also had a large community pool with lazy river and kiddie slide (like little kid) and a game room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!