3 Flight choices- what would you choose?

Which would you choose?

Votes: 14 51.9%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
I agree with the others, get through customs on the first leg of your trip if you cannot fly non stop and get that out of the way for the rest of the day. Toronto is becoming quite the poorly managed airport lately and doesn't seem to be able to keep up to their capacity. I'd avoid it at all costs.

Thanks for all the feedback!
I totally should have booked yesterday.
I just checked the exact same site and flights and now the first option is up to $467.00 per person as opposed to the $336.00 it was yesterday.

Should I hold out and watch for a better deal now?

Given that you're still 8 months out for a non-holiday time, I think there's a very good chance prices will come down, or other options will present themselves. How long you wait really depends on your comfort level, and degree of flexibility. Prices will for sure fluctuate, up and down, but if you find the watching stressful you might rather just book a flight you are reasonably comfortable with and be done with it.

I would always pick getting there early. Sadly from the west coast our early arrival is 4 or 5:00pm :guilty: Unless I do the red eye.
Usually when you see a good fare grab it right away. I’m not familiar with east routes but you can sign up for a fare watcher site it will alert you when fares drop.

I have a feeling I may not be using all the best resoures available to me to find the cheapest price.
I'e looked at Google flights but wht else can I use to check for prices?

Google flights is good. I've also done some tracking on CheapOair (Canada). Prices can sometimes take a dip around the 5-6 month out mark. Find a flight/flights you like and watch that combination for a few weeks. Don't be afraid to book to one way tickets. Sometimes you can get a better price or flight options.

Have you considered signing up for say a WestJet CC. They have a perk of a "free" companion flight once per year. Might be worth a look. Finding the right price on the right flight can be a bit of work but it's often worth it.

What site is this??
Google is one, and airfarewatchdog is another. I’m sure there are others too. Kayak I think has one? Hopper.
I have Alaska Airlines Mastercard that gives me 1 companion fare a year for $99. I’m on the west coast and Alaska has a non stop from Seattle with connection from YVR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter