• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day wonder april 7, 2005

amy2girls

<font color=darkorchid>I'm glad you put clothes on
We are going on land/sea starting April 3, 2005 and sailing on 3 day april 7 any one else????? Still seems like a lot of availabilty.

Here we are! We had to reschedule from the Sept. 5th land/sea. Would have sailed Sept. 9th. but Francis messed us up. Now we will check into the BC April 3rd and board the Wonder April 7th. We were on our way with the bags and car packed when we determined that closed parks, closed ports, curfews, and no gasoline, not to mention the state of emergency declared, meant no vacation for another 7 months. My DDs, 7, 10 & 12, suggested leaving their suitcases packed until the April trip, but don't you know they will need all new sizes of clothes, shoes, and bathing suits by then! This is going to be the most exciting and extravagant trip our family of 5 has ever taken. Seeing how we originally booked Jan. 29, 04, I hope it's still worth the wait. I still have the lanyards, dramamine, door sign, ready to go!!

Worst thing about rescheduling? We had been upgraded to Cat 03 for the Sept. sail and now we have to settle for the Deluxe Cat 04, which we were quite happy with until Disney teased us with the upgrade! I am going to miss that suite so much- even though we were never supposed to be in it to begin with!!

Happy planning to you! Are you getting room decorations?

WOW!!!!!!!! After all that I hope your vacation is all you and your family wish for and more. We are doing land/sea too, staying at CBR 3rd - 7 th. I think we are going to fly in a day early and book off site through priceline. We are renting a car instead of transfers. This is our first disney cruise.We are staying in two of the connecting SPH rooms. We are traveling with my self, husband and two girls age 3 and 5 at the time. My parents are also planning on comming. I was looking it to the door signs etc on other post looks like fun. Are you children on break then? I am glad to see there will be others aboard, thanks for responding!!!!
Amy

Hi! We are also on the same cruise as you. I have 2 boys who will be 4 and 5 at the time so I'm sure we will see you in the kids clubs. I can't wait . It will be our first disney cruise.

Awesome, see you then.
ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO GET YOUR BOYS IN THE SAME GROUP IN THE CLUB? HAVE YOU BEEN BEFORE?

This is our first time going and I'm so excited.From what I understand because of the age difference they will be seperated.

This is our first cruise as well. We are very excited!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to planning! Are you staying at disney before or after or just the cruise?
Amy

Hi Amy. We are going to Disney before the cruise.We booked our Cruise seperatly so, we are doing the land part on our own. I'm not sure where we will be staying at yet. Defiently on site. Have your daughters been to disney before or is their first time there as well?

We are staying at the cbr 3rd - 7th and off site one day before to do downtown disney etc. I hope to book a resort through priceline. I took my oldest daughter who was three last year for a short trip to disney just the two of us, it was a blast. We stayed at port orleans riverside.

good luck on priceline. We used it when we went in May. We ended up with a Hotel on I drive. We bid $30 for a 3 star and it was accepted. We were happy. It was not Disney but it worked for us that one night.I hope you have the same results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter