2pm return flight on last day of 7 day cruise, make it?

Perchinske

Mouseketeer
I was planning to book a 2 pm return flight on the last day of our 7 day cruise in October. I will have an Avis rental. Will I have enough time?

You will have MORE than enough time. You'll probably end up sitting at the airport for 2-3 hours. :)

Even with a car return you should be at the airport by 10:30 or 11:00 at the latest.

Yes, you will have plenty of time. After asking DCL and AAA travel agents about this very same thing, they recommended to book flights back home after 12:00 PM, no earlier. DCL cannot guarantee you'll make it to the airport in time for any earlier flights. If you do decide to book an earlier flight, it's at your own risk.

You'll have more time than you'll know what to do with that day!

We've had flights as early as 9:40 - the airline changed the flight time while we were on the ship! We use DCL transportation and still had enough time to get on the flight.

Generally we get one around 10-11AM. Of course, this is playing with fire and unless you want to risk missing the flight....well, just call me "Sparky"!

Rae

Hi Perchinske.

I was planning to book a 2 pm return flight on the last day of our 7 day cruise in October. I will have an Avis rental. Will I have enough time?

You'll even have enough time to get lost... twice...

That flight change was before I tried to redecorate their parking garage.

Just call me the female Christopher Lowell - you do know who that is, don't you, BD?

Rae

Hey Rae!

That flight change was before I tried to redecorate their parking garage.

Ok - probably in retribution for your PLANNED attack on their airport parking lot...

Just call me the female Christopher Lowell

Who is that? (If they're from tv-land be advised I don't watch tv much). This isn't a reference to "Jim Nabors" lover from the other thread is it???

BD - At least it only took off the luggage rack and didn't hurt the top of the van!!! Repairman said I might have had tires that were overfilled and that's why it didn't clear. Give me a break!
Stupid is as stupid does and that was just plain stupid of me to not allow for leeway with the clearance. You just gotta know your limits and I'm certainly not the "Incredible Shrinking Woman"!

Although I'm not into TV either, Christopher Lowell is an interior decorator that actually puts a lot of stuff together economically and attractively.

Now don't forget Jim's on this morning - probably wearing a hat to cover his head from the brilliance of the absent Indiana sunshine.

Rae

Is he?! Ohhhh! Well, you know they can always prop him up and play a tape!

Bad Rae! Bad Rae!

Rae

BD - Maybe they will play the "Whale Song"...........hahahaha!
And by the way, Mom agreed with your assessment last year on frequency of marine life sightings. Enough said!!!!!!!

Rae

And by the way, Mom agreed with your assessment last year on frequency of marine life sightings.

Any newbies here are gonna question THAT inside "one"... lol...

But only WE know the truth - and I'll never reveal it!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter