CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hello, I'm looking at BWV for two partial-week stays in August 2020 - Aug. 18-20 and Aug. 23-27. It appears that the first one is 28 points, and the second is 56. I don't think the second booking can be checked until tomorrow, since that will officially be 11 months out. Thanks!

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Do you have studios at Animal Kingdom Kidani Dec 5th 3 nights in a studio.

I'm looking for a 1br for 11/17 - 11/20, 3 nights, any resort in Orlando

Hello, I'm looking at BWV for two partial-week stays in August 2020 - Aug. 18-20 and Aug. 23-27. It appears that the first one is 28 points, and the second is 56. I don't think the second booking can be checked until tomorrow, since that will officially be 11 months out. Thanks!
I'm so sorry, but I can't book BWV 11 mo out only 7 mo. out, so please check with a BWV owner who can do that for you

I'm looking for a 1br for 11/17 - 11/20, 3 nights, any resort in Orlando
Only places I found available: BLT 1 nite 28 pts (17th); Poly 2 nites 26 pts ea. (19th and 20th); OKW 2 nites 24 pts ea (19th and 20th) and Saratoga 2 nites 26 pts ea (19th and 20th) No openings for the 18th. OKW does have a studio that sleeps 4 for 1 night (18th ) 10 pts.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom November 17-22.
Not much left: BLT 1 bedr 17th standard view 28 pts; BLT 1 bed 19 and 20 66pts lake view; Poly studio standard 20th 18pts; OKW 18th studio 10 pts, 1 bedr 19th and 20th 48 pts

Not much left: BLT 1 bedr 17th standard view 28 pts; BLT 1 bed 19 and 20 66pts lake view; Poly studio standard 20th 18pts; OKW 18th studio 10 pts, 1 bedr 19th and 20th 48 pts

I am looking for a resort in early February from the 3 through the 7th. Possibly a studio at AKV or OKW.

I am looking for a resort in early February from the 3 through the 7th. Possibly a studio at AKV or OKW.
Here's what I've been able to find trying to keep it economically as possible: OKW studio 2/3 -13 pts then a 1 bedr 2/4-2/7 out the 7th - 81 pts; Saratoga all four nights 52 pts in a standard studio; Kidani at AK savanna view 2/3-2/5
2 nights 34 pts and then a 1 bedr standard view Kidani the last 2 nights-56 pts or savanna view 68 pts.
Otherwise, it's one night here or there, mostly 1 bedr.
If interested, please book asap as they will be gone. You must contact me by PM in order to do so. Rules for PM are at the beginning of this forum.

Looking to stay at Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii Nov 8 to Nov 10 (2 days). I live locally. 1 BR rental please. One adult and 3 kids.

New to this forum, still trying to figure it out. Interested in Aulani 2 bedroom Villa Feb 25-Mar 1 (5 nights) for next year. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter