CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything available for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates January 4-10, 2020? Any chance there is availability?

Is there anything available for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates January 4-10, 2020? Any chance there is availability?
I checked all the resorts and studios are virtually gone except for a night here and there. There is Jan. 4-10 6 nights 161 pts. at Saratoga preferred (which means a great location). That's it. PLEASE, if you're interested, book asap as it will be gone soon. I would need you to PM me guests names (children age and gender), primary contact, address, phone, and email.
If you don't understand the PM rules, read at the beginning of this forum. Thanks, Pat

Grand villa is not open for all those days. Avail 3/6 and 3/7 out the 8th (162 pts) and then again on 3/9 and 3/10 out 3/11(126pts). 8th is booked. I don't know how many people but a 2 bedroom sleeps 8. If your dates are flexible, 3/9-3/14 is available and 333 pts.
If you'd like, I could book the 3/6 and 3/7 out the 8th dates. And you could get the other points from someone else, then link the two reservations. OR if you can change timeframe, I could book 3/9-3/10-3/11 (189 pts) and get a second booking for the last 2 days, again, linking the reservations, which can be done.

Ok thanks. I think we are considering getting 2 2bedrooms for the 3/6-11. Can you see if they are available then? We are open to other resorts, but want to try for AKL.

Ok thanks. I think we are considering getting 2 2bedrooms for the 3/6-11. Can you see if they are available then? We are open to other resorts, but want to try for AKL.
AK Kidani village Savanna view has a 2 bedroom for 272 pts. (sleeps 9) OKW (sleeps 9)& Saratoga Standard (sleeps 8)both have 2 bedrooms 216 pts.
That's about it as other places only have 2 nights or less.

Whitney, also a 1 bedroom sleeps 5 at OKW and Kidani and is available OKW 162 pts; Kidani Standard view 164 and Savanna view 196 pts

Whitney, also a 1 bedroom sleeps 5 at OKW and Kidani and is available OKW 162 pts; Kidani Standard view 164 and Savanna view 196 pts
You might find getting a two bedroom and a one bedroom would serve your purpose. They both have wonderful kitchens and great rooms.
I could do the Kidani reservation and you could get the two bedroom from someone else and we could "link" the two reservations. That way they could be in the same building. OR even I could just make that request and Disney does those kinds of things. I've done it in the past to the happiness of my renters.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
Are those points transferable?

I could make a reservation for you and then link

However, you can make a reservation and have another owner make one for you (rented points) and achieve the same result.
I should have added, these reservations can be "linked" to be consecutive.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
Thank you so much - we are recent owners so they booked our welcome home trip in March, so we were just looking to have some additional points for 2020 to cover three trips.

Hello, Do you have anything for December 14-16? Thank you, Steve
not much left: I looked for both studio and 1 bedrooms. Saratoga has a 1 bedroom preferred only the night of 12/15 @ 30 pts. and Kidanni (animal kingdom) has a 1 bedr. Savanna only the night of 12/14 @ 32 pts. If you were to book these, Disney would transfer you luggage from one place to the other OR if you booked both, we could waitlist the Kidanni room and if it became available, it would auto-book it for you. I know this is confusing, but that's all that's out there. NOW, one more thing, the room at Saratoga is available the entire week of the 12/15.

Hello! Wondering if there is availability at a Poly studio from Jan 18-21. Thank you!!

Hello! Wondering if there is availability at a Poly studio from Jan 18-21. Thank you!!
Nothing at Poly for those dates; in fact, at most resorts, the only thing I could get is the 20th with the exception of Saratoga (avail 20-25) and OKW ( avail 20-23). Saratoga did have a 1 bedroom for your dates @ 83 pts. Even 1 bedrooms were scare and I checked all resorts.
Please let me know if you're interested in any of the above asap. as they will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter