21st birthday

Angeliamc

Mouseketeer
Hello! My son and I will be going to HHN over his 21st birthday. Any ideas to have delivered to room as an extra surprise? His birthday is on a Monday so no HHN that day. I know the resorts will do a cake..right? We won't have a car this trip. So excited! We have been going to HHN for his birthday since he turned 16 and it's something we look forward to all year:yay:

Thank you so much for the list, I will check it out for sure! RP is our all time favorite resort, but they may be a bit out of budget this year. Looking at Sapphire Falls or Aventura. RP isn't completely off the list just yet! Thank you, we are very excited! When we stayed at RP for his 16th the front desk sent him a goody basket with all kinds of yummy snacks and a balloon. It was such a great surprise for us both and I was moved to tears with the gesture. We love Universal so much!!

There are a few companies that offer decorating services and special birthday deliveries to Disney resorts. I'm sure they could do Universal as well. I know one company use to set up special in park events, but they would also do in room drop offs as well. Sorry, it's been a long time. I can't remember the specific names. I feel like it had the word pixie in it, though. I'd try googling "pixie dust resort decorating" or "pixie dust birthday". Something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter