2020 Watch??

We did the 10 day Hawaiian cruise back in September 2013 and it was AMAZING!!!!! 5 straight days at sea and then 5 stops at various islands :) I am hoping they go back soon as well as I would do it again in a heart beat.

Did you do the Vancouver to HNL one way in 2015? Or the Honolulu to Vancouver that year? It was awesome wasnt it? pixiedust: DD and I were on the HNL to YVR 10 night Hawaii sailing and it was wonderful!!! I was blessed to do the DCL Hawaii 14 night round trip in 2012. Sadly 2012 and 2015 are the only 2 years DCL has taken a ship to Hawaii. I guess those sailings just don't sell out or sell as fast as DCL wants/needs. :sad2:

Did you do the Vancouver to HNL one way in 2015? Or the Honolulu to Vancouver that year? It was awesome wasnt it? pixiedust: DD and I were on the HNL to YVR 10 night Hawaii sailing and it was wonderful!!! I was blessed to do the DCL Hawaii 14 night round trip in 2012. Sadly 2012 and 2015 are the only 2 years DCL has taken a ship to Hawaii. I guess those sailings just don't sell out or sell as fast as DCL wants/needs. :sad2:

my wife was on the 15 day roundtrip to Hawaii from San Pedro in 2012, then we both were on the 10 day Vancouver to Hawaii in 2015. i was expecting another in 2019, I sure hope we have Hawaii 2020.

Impatiently waiting for our 3rd cruise WBTA 2020 phoned today, no dates for the announcement for Sept,but did comment that 2019 WBTA was March. I’ve got a long wait

I'm a bit impatient to see whether they repeat this summer's Med with Naples. The itinerary is exactly what DH wants our son to see but we'd need a lot of advance time to think about those prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!