2019 Wonder January 27, 2019 Southern

Three generations traveling together! Five adults and one special granddaughter who will be six. This is our second Disney Cruise (not counting the Big Red Boat). We're staying at the San Juan Marriot Resort & Stellaris pre and post cruise.

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise as well. 4 of us. Me, DW, DS (11), DD (will turn 8). This will be our 4 Disney Cruise and 1st on the Wonder. Got our plane tickets done and debating about staying at either Embassey Suites or Caribe Hilton for 2 nights precruise. Very excited for our first southern cruise.

We will also be on this cruise there are 4 of us. Is anyone interested in starting up a fish extender group?

Hi everyone - we're looking at joining this cruise - Chuck, Lise, Sabrina (18) and a friend. This will be our 8th Disney Cruise. We haven't been on a Southern Caribbean Cruise yet.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I just booked the cruise yesterday for DH and myself and am so excited to be joining you! This will be our 15th DCL cruise but only the second time on the Wonder. We are really looking forward to the new cruise ports, especially Aruba. I actually have a friend from high school who is now living in Oranjestad and am looking forward to catching up with her after 35 years.

I am interested in participating in a fish extender exchange and don't mind organizing it, unless someone else is interested in doing so. I'll be happy to help, in either case.

Thanks!!!
Lisa Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!