2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

I booked the FD BB offer for December 14, 2019, and I find it interesting that it is $200 cheaper in September for the same resort/room category/number of nights, ticket length etc and checking in same day of the week with the offer released today.

I booked the FD BB offer for December 14, 2019, and I find it interesting that it is $200 cheaper in September for the same resort/room category/number of nights, ticket length etc and checking in same day of the week with the offer released today.

Sept is VALUE season. That would probably be the same with or without discounts.

We are going to CBR December 12-18. What is the likelihood FD will be offered during this time? Should I be hopeful considering FD bounce back was offered December 2019?

we will also be at CBR those dates and was told not to expect free dining for that time

someone I trust told me but did also say the room discounts should still be granted

We are booked Nov 30-Dec 8 at Pop. Hoping for Free Dining, but it won't spoil the trip if not! I'm expecting no, since Star Wars is opening, but you never know!

We didn't get Free Dining but we did get a 25% Room Only Ticketless Package with the Dining Plan. This worked out well for us because one of us is going to have an AP and 7 will be able to get Undercover Tourist tickets with the Mousesavers rate.
Where did you find the 25% off room rate? We usually book through Small World Vacations and haven't been notified of a room discount.

Thanks for the information,

It was a Bounceback offer. They were offering "Free Dining" when we visited in October, but they didn't have anything available at Riverside (which is our favorite resort and the resort at which we were staying). When we called about the Bounceback, they had a new Bounceback offer for 25% off Moderate and they offered it to us with the Dining Package added to take the place of the Free Dining. I don't know the complete details as my wife was doing a "Girls' Only" weekend to go to MNSSHP and she was on the phone with the Cast Member for a while.

Following, we are booked for December and have our fingers crossed some Disney Magic will sprinkle our way and we will be able to score FD. If not, still very much looking forward to Disney at Christmas!

Depending on when Star Wars opens and when they announce the official opening date, I believe it’s going to be a numbers game. If Disney can’t fill rooms they could possibly open up more offers, but they might be more limited. It’s almost like they did phase 1 of announcing promo for free dining Jan 2 to ensure they get heads in beds for August and September. As we get closer to summer and depending on the status of construction (which can always change), it will determine the official opening date. It should be very interesting how this all unfolds.

We are planning for Dec 6-14. Crossing our fingers for free dining. If they don’t we are still going!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter