2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

KramerFam

Earning My Ears
Planning our 2019 DisneyWorld trip over Christmas. We usually stay at Coronado Springs because they offered the Free Dining but it doesn't sound like that is available anymore. We went with Pop Century with all intentions on spending a little bit more to upgrade from Free Quick Service to the Free Standard Dining Plan(based on 2018 Dining information). Last time we went was in 2016, a lot has changed since then.

Obviously we're a few months out before any Free Dining information is released. Any rumors, inside information or thoughts on upgrading would be appreciated.

I, too, am considering booking a free dining vacation if it is released this fall. We did free dining several years in a row through 2014, but haven't been to WDW since. I am also considering the POP Century. Like you, I feel like so much has changed in the last few years. I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with my favorite place on earth!

I am watching for September 2019, pop hotel. If they did standard at the moderate I would go up but I am betting that they will not go back to that.

We're waiting for free dining for next Christmas too-we actually leave on a Free Dining trip for this Christmas week in just a few days so looking forward to that! But always planning for next year!

I'm waiting to for my daughter to decide on Halloween at Disney or Christmas...hopefully when we decide to go there will be FD

Free dining for Christmas? I needed a laugh today since the Browns won a game.

You are laughing alone. FD has traditionally been available through Christmas week if you checked in by the last date, which as was pointed out upthread was 2/24. This year the Bounce Back is available if you check in by the 24th I believe.

what resorts were included in 2018 for free dining? I'm trying to plan for November next year

FD will likely be announced in late April.
You can upgrade from free QSDP to the DDP by paying the different in plan price.
December dates will likely be 6-22 so unless you check in by that last day you wouldn't be eligible for FD. -

With Star War galaxy edge opening late fall 2019 I will be extremely surprised if they offer free dining for December 2019 since this promotion is to fill hotel rooms. September 2019 maybe but December...doubtful imo.

With Star War galaxy edge opening late fall 2019 I will be extremely surprised if they offer free dining for December 2019 since this promotion is to fill hotel rooms. September 2019 maybe but December...doubtful imo.

I am not so sure. I was surprised that the BB RO discount was offered for December, but I got it. It is pretty limited right now though. If FD is offered at all, I imagine December may be included, however it will be extrememly limited in terms of the number of rooms available, and the level of room. I had to book Savannah view, which was no issue, it was what I wanted, but it was the only view offered to me.

Free dining is out now for July 5 through September 30. Hopefully they will offer it later for your dates.

This is the earliest time they have released it as it's usually in April.

Well, it doesn't look like anything will be offered for December 2019. Those of you that hit the window, have a great time.

Well, it doesn't look like anything will be offered for December 2019. Those of you that hit the window, have a great time.

We didn't get Free Dining but we did get a 25% Room Only Ticketless Package with the Dining Plan. This worked out well for us because one of us is going to have an AP and 7 will be able to get Undercover Tourist tickets with the Mousesavers rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts