2019 Dining Plan prices

Caropooh

POO, are you? POO POO, POO POO!
It looks like the 2018 ones came out in June 2017. Is June the typical time frame? We have a trip planned for Jan 6-12, 2019 and are planning on adding the dining plan.

It looks like the 2018 ones came out in June 2017. Is June the typical time frame? We have a trip planned for Jan 6-12, 2019 and are planning on adding the dining plan.

Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason to when they increase the price of dining plans. There's even a rumor out there that there's a price increase coming soon and they just went up in January. I don't believe the rumor, but I've been wrong before.

Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason to when they increase the price of dining plans. There's even a rumor out there that there's a price increase coming soon and they just went up in January. I don't believe the rumor, but I've been wrong before.
Did the DDP price increase in January? It looks like it's the same price now. I think it was only the tickets?

Ah, gotcha! But, it's the pricing they had set for 2018 back in June or July 2017. It's not that they have raised the price from what's was booked for 2018.

Edit to add: Price for 2018 came out in mid-June. That price should not change for 2018.

For 2019, the price should be announced around June-July 2018. There's usually an increase.

Here is the info with pricing for 2018:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2018-disney-dining-plan-prices-general-discussion.3612557/

Edit to add: Price for 2018 came out in mid-June. That price should not change for 2018.

For 2019, the price should be announced around June-July 2018. There's usually an increase.

Not necessarily. Last year was the FIRST year we even had the new price that far out. They have increased within the year. The price you see today is good for any reservations made TODAY. If you book with today's price, as long as you don't make any changes to your reservation, you'll get today's price no matter when you go in 2018. However, they could announce a price increase tomorrow, and anyone who books tomorrow will pay the higher price even if they're going in 2018. It's been several years, but there was one year they increased dining plan prices twice within the same year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter