2019 Blockout Dates

otten

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when Universal will publish 2019 block out dates? I'm trying to determine if APs will make sense for us.

I wish I knew! I'm still waiting for them to release hours for January. Really hoping there are no concerts during my dates, would have cost so much more to wait on plane tickets that I had to go ahead and book and take my chances (I have a seasonal pass). I wish they would take their out of town visitors into consideration a little more and release this info sooner...….

I wish I knew! I'm still waiting for them to release hours for January. Really hoping there are no concerts during my dates, would have cost so much more to wait on plane tickets that I had to go ahead and book and take my chances (I have a seasonal pass). I wish they would take their out of town visitors into consideration a little more and release this info sooner...….

So frustrating! I live in Vancouver, B.C. and like you can't wait to book plane tickets. It seems strange that people can buy an AP that's good through most of 2019 without knowing what the blackouts are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter