2019 Armed Forces Salute Renewal Announced!

Hello! I was wondering if military rates for WDW resorts have been posted anywhere? Disney’s official page just states that they have deals for military families. I’m looking for actual numbers =/ Thanks!

Those deals are as of right now referring to those still remaining for 2018. Next years should be out at the earliest the end of Sept. I just called WDW last week. Hope this helps :)

If you join the email list for Steve at militarydisneytips dot com you will be notified when/if they are released. He runs a great page w lots of info!
I’m waiting too!! Currently booked at SOG in hopes of switching to Disney property

Sill waiting for info on next year. I don't recall the renewal ever being announced this late.

Don't flame me ...but if the dog policy is renewed come Oct ( supposedly it is ) and the Armed Forces discounts are not... I will be firing off letters.

Sill waiting for info on next year. I don't recall the renewal ever being announced this late.

Don't flame me ...but if the dog policy is renewed come Oct ( supposedly it is ) and the Armed Forces discounts are not... I will be firing off letters.
The 2018 release was the end of Sept 2017.

In the same boat here, we are going end of March 2019. I already booked DVC for the room knowing they would blackout our dates for hotel discount, but I am praying they do what they did last year and not black out Park Hopper tickets. This is the only time we can go, taking a huge gamble! We are stuck with our hotel reservation regardless, may end up just having to use the everyday military discount which is only like 10% off. :scared: Pray they announce it soon!

I did a little googling today.
It's possible these are off by a day or two, but at least they give us a general idea of when the Disney Military Discount offer was extended in the past.
For booking 2016- release Sept 25 2015
For booking 2017- release Sept 28 2016
For booking 2018- release Sept 28 2017
No guarantee they will renew, but fingers crossed that they decide to continue the offer. :flower:

I did a little googling today.
It's possible these are off by a day or two, but at least they give us a general idea of when the Disney Military Discount offer was extended in the past.
For booking 2016- release Sept 25 2015
For booking 2017- release Sept 28 2016
For booking 2018- release Sept 28 2017
No guarantee they will renew, but fingers crossed that they decide to continue the offer. :flower:
Thanks...I could have sworn it was late Aug. last year. We went those 3 years too. Must be getting old.

In the same boat here, we are going end of March 2019. I already booked DVC for the room knowing they would blackout our dates for hotel discount, but I am praying they do what they did last year and not black out Park Hopper tickets. This is the only time we can go, taking a huge gamble! We are stuck with our hotel reservation regardless, may end up just having to use the everyday military discount which is only like 10% off. :scared: Pray they announce it soon!

I’m in the same boat, booked shades Of Green for April school vacation which is the Week before Easter last year this was not blocked out hoping it’s not blocked out this year , I know wishful thinking. But I’m praying to hear good news soon.

I’m waiting and hoping for 2019 renewal, but does anyone know if you book it with half your days in the time frame for the room discount (and some falling outside of the dates given for military discounts) will they extend the discount for your entire stay? I’m hoping for a discount in December, but I’m not sure if the dates will end up being blacked out or not.

Following. Hoping to take my daughter for her 6th birthday next year (also my 1 year old son). Won't be able to without Disney's military discount.

So, hopefully good news! I was chatting with an online rep and asked if if it had been announced if the salute deal would be extended into 2019. He said Yes! it would be, but I had to call for details. I called and was told it wasn't available yet, but would likely be released in early October! I will probably still keep checking until the end of the month (because I'm obsessed) But it was positive affirmation it will happen!!!

Im really hoping they do it sooner rather than later since im going in early Jan and need to book fastpasses

For those of you who've used the Salute room discount in the past-- if you already had your room booked, were you able to apply it and stay at the same resort, or did you have to move to a different resort that still had availability with the discount? Not sure what to expect!

For those of you who've used the Salute room discount in the past-- if you already had your room booked, were you able to apply it and stay at the same resort, or did you have to move to a different resort that still had availability with the discount? Not sure what to expect!
I’ve had both happen. I was able to apply the discount to Port Orleans before, but had to change our Beach Club reservation to The Boardwalk unless we wanted Clib level (which we did not want to pay all that extra). My advice is to have a couple places in mind and be flexible. It’s a great deal and you really can’t go wrong with Disney!

Following this thread! Waiting for the discounts to be released for my brothers reservation. Hoping the discounts come out soon

Late to the party here.. but not too late, apparently.

Our Disney cruise returns on June 30, and we are considering a post cruise WDW July 4th celebration!

After Disney cruise cost, military discount is only way we can do the Disney resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter