2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to do is get in line before the performance. Depending on the popularity of the band, you may need to get in line an hour or more before the performance. Disney will offer dining packages that will include lunch or dinner at a World Showcase restaurant and preferred seating for one of the concerts.
Well we will be there Oct 23-30 and none of the acts look great to me. I only know one song by Hanson and the others I've never even heard of.

Well we will be there Oct 23-30 and none of the acts look great to me. I only know one song by Hanson and the others I've never even heard of.
I believe Hanson is one of the more popular bands.

You've heard Billy Ocean and Starship, trust me! Just youtube both at Epcot and I'm sure you'll recognize the songs.

I love that they list una noche as the 98 degrees song - it's catchy but far from their main hit lol
Few years ago I was in Epcot didn't know a thing about the concerts and ELO was there we just walked up by the fountains and listened was great

I’m super excited to be returning for the F&W again this year! This time we waited to book until we saw when Hanson will be there! I can’t wait to see them perform at Disney! I also want to do their Beer Seminar. Anybody know where that info is posted or how to book once available?

I love that they list una noche as the 98 degrees song - it's catchy but far from their main hit lol
Few years ago I was in Epcot didn't know a thing about the concerts and ELO was there we just walked up by the fountains and listened was great
If anything, you'd think they would mention True To Your Heart, right? Mulan ftw!

I’m super excited to be returning for the F&W again this year! This time we waited to book until we saw when Hanson will be there! I can’t wait to see them perform at Disney! I also want to do their Beer Seminar. Anybody know where that info is posted or how to book once available?
The complete list of the global marketplace menus and special events was released on July 17th last year.

Reservations for special events started on July 20th for the general public. If you had an annual pass, were a DVC member, or had a TIW card, you could begin to book for some events on July 18th.

We'll have all of the information posted on the first few pages of this thread once the info is released.

You'll be able to reserve some of the events on the Walt Disney World website. For other events, you call 407-WDW-FEST. You need to begin to start calling a few minutes before 7:00 am EST and keep hitting the redial button. The time for waiting on a CM to answer calls is notoriously long. Some people end up on hold for an hour or more.

So I just searched around and was unable to find this info but perhaps it is not available.

When will we be able to book the eat to the beat dining packages?

So I just searched around and was unable to find this info but perhaps it is not available.

No info has been released yet. They will probably release it around the same time as the other info.

No info has been released yet. They will probably release it around the same time as the other info.

Yes, typically the dining packages are available when booking begins for the special events. Usually you can reserve the dining packages online.

Yes, typically the dining packages are available when booking begins for the special events. Usually you can reserve the dining packages online.
This is what I have in my notes... correct??
  • Details were released July 17 last year
  • Some early booking July 18
  • Regular booking all events July 20
ETA: Duh -- just noticed this is in the 1st post! :)

there wasn't fastpass for the Flower and Garden concerts but there was seating for Annual Passholders who could pick up a wristband for one set a day. The seating was NOT under the overhang.

I see BBVD (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy) every year for Food & Wine.

Dumb question (this will be my first F&W so forgive my ignorance), but since dining plans include alcohol now, does this mean snack credits can be used for grown-up beverages at the booths?

Plans include alcoholic beverages with meals only, not as snacks (this also applies if using a QS credit to purchase snacks)

there wasn't fastpass for the Flower and Garden concerts but there was seating for Annual Passholders who could pick up a wristband for one set a day. The seating was NOT under the overhang.

I see BBVD (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy) every year for Food & Wine.
Do you remember where you picked up the wristbands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter