2018 Canadian Roll Call

May 4th to May 12th, Sheraton Vistana Resort.

We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary :goodvibes.

Our autumn dates are still TBD.

I am not sure how this happened but we are heading back to WDW August 21-30!!!

We each had $1000 Delta voucher that we were looking at using for an all inclusive in Mexico for March break but it turned out that it could only be used for flights. The Delta flights to Cancun were terrible so I found that we could fly to MCO in first class for less than the voucher which has to be used by August 31, 2018. We don’t ever fly first class but since we can do it for free, we figured why not!

I found someone here to rent DVC points from so we are getting a Savanna view studio! Airmiles will cover at least 2 of our 7 day tickets and I will try to get enough for the 3rd before the Canadian deal is finished. We will have 8 full days so we will either take a rest day in the middle or spring for 1 day water park tickets.

We have gone to DL 11 times but this will only be our second WDW trip!

March 12-19 (March Break) We usually book in Jan but this year found a good deal on a 4 bedroom pool home in Windsor Hills. It cost just a little more than a condo. I booked our way down out of Detroit and am hoping the return airfare is cheap :) This will be our 8th trip. This year we won't do Disney. We plan on using the pool in the villa which includes reading and relaxing, a trip to the beach if temps are high, a day of shopping on a crappy day or when the kids can't take relaxing, a day at Busch Gardens and I would like to see an Orlando Magic game. Can't wait!

Feb 16-24. Last time we were there was Christmas 2015. This time we are hitting it during Presidents Week and Princess Marathon. I'll be glad when kids are out of school and we can go in the offseason!

November 28-Dec 3 @ POR

No longer traveling in June if you want to remove those dates.

Last edited:
Jan. 17th - 20th at WDW, then we sail on The Fantasy for a 7 night Western Caribbean with Star Wars day at sea!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!