2018-19 Race calendar for runDisney

2018 will be my 8th marathon weekend in a row. DW has asked me to look for another winter marathon so in 2019 I am looking at Bermuda. I think for 2018 after Marathon weekend I am going to try and do Wine and Dine with my son.

2018 will be my 8th marathon weekend in a row. DW has asked me to look for another winter marathon so in 2019 I am looking at Bermuda. I think for 2018 after Marathon weekend I am going to try and do Wine and Dine with my son.

Bermuda is an amazing race weekend! It will be very very very small in comparison to Disney but the crowds can't be beat. I did it this year and we are still talking about it! If you do take on the marathon you will probably be 1 of only 100 - 150 people so you can place pretty easily hehehe. If you do choose to do it make sure to book through the host hotels - we stayed at the Fairmont for less than $200 a night!

Well I was already registered for Dopey and all 3 races at Princess running the 5k with my sister, 10k with my mom, and half with a good friend. Figured I'd be in for Wine & Dine again next year for at least the challenge. Decided to make my 2018 goal to collect all the medals and registered for 5k & challenge at Dark Side. I have a problem.... lol. Thankfully I've got an AP, live about 6 hours away, and found decent hotel rates.

Love Bermuda, but could not imagine running a marathon there. There is no flat ground there and some of the hills are tough. I live and train in hills every day and still wouldn't run 26.2 in Bermuda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter