2010 Yosemite with Tauck or ABD

I didn't want to start a new thread since this information is about Tauck and not ABD, so I'm digging up my old Tauck related thread and maybe only people who are interested in Tauck will bother to read it. Anyway, Tauck sent out this announcement today and I think this is very interesting and exciting news:

I am writing to share some exciting news with you: beginning in 2011, Tauck is partnering with award-winning documentary filmmaker Ken Burns and his longtime collaborator Dayton Duncan to bring the stories from their films and books to life in first-hand travel experiences:Ken Burns American Journeys.

Ken and Dayton have received critical acclaim over the last 30 years for exploring American culture and history in highly regarded films including "The Civil War," "Jazz," "The National Parks: America’s Best Idea," and most recently the "10th Inning." They are master American storytellers.

Our new Ken Burns American Journeys will initially focus on three areas. Dayton and Ken will help us design new U.S. itineraries inspired by their films, the first of which we will announce later this year. We are also creating special signature events featuring appearances by Ken or Dayton. Finally, on several of our U.S. Tauck World Discovery, Culturious and Tauck Bridges trips, our guests will enjoy a series of short, exclusive films on tour. Besides sharing Ken's and Dayton's perspectives, these films will convey the history, cultural significance and personal stories of the people who shaped the places our guests will visit during their trip.

I went to the Tauck website to see if they had posted the rates for 2011 yet and recognized the people in the photo for Majestic California. Went to the page with the trip details and discovered that most of the photos are from our trip and we're in the group photo of the kayaking trip. Kinda cool!

I went to the Tauck website to see if they had posted the rates for 2011 yet and recognized the people in the photo for Majestic California. Went to the page with the trip details and discovered that most of the photos are from our trip and we're in the group photo of the kayaking trip. Kinda cool!
How very cool! You're famous! :woohoo:

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter