2010 Dates?

2tinksmom

<font color=green>is your cat female, on the small
We are looking forward to taking a trip next year with ABD...when do you think the dates will be out? Thanks to the DIS boards, I have become a super planner!!:love:
m

We are looking forward to taking a trip next year with ABD...when do you think the dates will be out? Thanks to the DIS boards, I have become a super planner!!:love:
m
The last couple of years, at least, the dates for the next year have come out the first of August. People are questioning that this year, since the first is a Saturday, but I would assume somewhere in that vicinity. Just keep an eye on this forum, there will definitely be an announcement here as soon as anyone has any information!

Sayhello

Thanks for the info...I am absolutely in planning mode!
m

I called AbD on Friday and all they would say is that the 2010 dates/prices will be out in "early August." They did offer to take an email address to let you know.

I called about 2010 brochures and they took my name & address and said one would be mailed out when they are ready.If you request it on the website you would still get this year's version.

I called about 2010 brochures and they took my name & address and said one would be mailed out when they are ready.If you request it on the website you would still get this year's version.

Just so you know the brochures usually aren't ready until the middle to late September. So if you are planning a trip you might want to check the webste in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter