2008 Disneyland Half - Who's Going?

WISHERS met along the way. It was great meeting you all, and I can't wait until next time.

Stacia & Michelle
DSCN4282.jpg

Lynn G
DSCN4388-1.jpg

Greg & Steph
DSCN4486.jpg

Michelle, DD, and DM
DSCN4450.jpg

Michelle
DSCN4408.jpg

Matt
DSCN4490.jpg

Some heavy metal band, LOL!
DSCN4544.jpg

Jen & Butch
DSCN4545.jpg

Susie, Steve, & Cynthia
DSCN4553.jpg

Marcia, Diane, Erica
DSCN4561.jpg

Matt & Cheryl
DSCN4562.jpg

Chester
DSCN4564.jpg

Robert and his owies.
DSCN4764.jpg

Linda & Robert
DSCN4762.jpg

Wendy
DSCN4571.jpg

Casey
100_0039.jpg

Tom, Mark, Ellen, & Colleen
DSCN4345-1.jpg

Tracy, Pat, Susie
DSCN4304_00.jpg

Scott & Lynn
DSCN4280.jpg

Nancy & DD, Jen, Pat, Greg, Chester, Tracy, Cryssi, Butch, Tracy, Steph
DSCN4488-1.jpg

Julie, Kim, Marcia, Karen
100_0099.jpg

Daisy & Donald
DSCN4400.jpg

I'm back home now. I did it!!! Completed my first 5k!

Sorry I missed meeting a bunch of you - lost track of time in World of Disney Fri and before I knew it, it was 7:45 pm. After the 5k, DH was anxious to get back to hotel and hit the road so I didn't get to come over and introduce myself to those of you at the exit from CA (that last turn) - saw the lime green shirts, though! (Jeff, I think we were walking behind you Fri. evening, leaving DTD.) Thanks for the cheering, it was incredible.

DH was great at being a pace setter; he had us doing a better-than-15-minute-mile pace. I walked the whole way, except to jog to catch up to DH. It was so awesome, I'm thinking about doing it next year!

Yep that was me Friday night. I may have even seen you in line at Aladdin's musical Saturday afternoon. If you were wearing your orange Disneyrunning shirt, sunglasses, and visor. I was up ahead of you in line.

Look at all those great pictures! Thanks for posting those!

Here it is, another Magical Marathon video (it's 31 minutes long).

Get your popcorn, beverage, a comfortable chair. Now sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Be sure to click on the box in the lower right corner, next to the blue volume control, which will enlarge your viewing screen.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3447675/9613130

OK, not to show up Jeff or anything, but I have just completed a video slideshow
of my photos from my trip out to CA for the DL Half.
It's only about 10min long, so I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufzkpEZz1a4

I think it's pretty good, and I hope it is as I have spent most of my day doing it, as well as blowing my nose and coughing!!.

Sick Racey Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter