2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

i-htRcK8N-XL.jpg

As someone who is admittedly obsessed with the Grinch and Dr. Seuss in general (probably don't come to my house during Christmas if you aren't), I must have all of these things.

They are very cute!!!

I like the Grinch but have to admit to only having seen the Jim Carey version........

They are very cute!!!

I like the Grinch but have to admit to only having seen the Jim Carey version........
:furious: It admittedly is the best one, but I'm a sucker for the classics. The Grinch is super personal to my life - my grandparents raised me and my grandfather always used to pretend to be the Grinch on Christmas night and my grandmother and I would have to stop him. I'm talking all out, even going on the roof with heavy chains and HIDING OUR CHRISTMAS TREE (real one). It was pretty extreme, but they raised me well and I have fond memories of it now!

There you have it, more than you ever wanted to know about my childhood. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter