2 days EP enough for early August?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
We will have seasonal annual passes and are staying offsite for a week. We are planning on spending all of our time at US/IOA/VB. I am going to book 1 night at PBH to get the 2 days of EP. Is that enough at that time of year to ride everything with the crowds? Or would I need 2 nights deluxe?

If you have 7 days at the UO parks, With two of those having ep, you will for sure do it all.
If you’re planning pool time and miniature golf time and citywalk time, do that on non- ep days so you get the most out of the ep.
You will really enjoy your ep days!

Hi last summer we were at Universal for a week. We stayed at Cabana Bay knowing we were going to do a couple of days at VB. It was so nice and convenient to walk right there and have a separate entrance. We did book Royal Pacific for one night to get the two days of ep at the Studios and IOA. We felt that it worked fine because we were also doing Discovery Cove one day and a non-vip tour of the parks.

I think you should be able to do what you want in a good amount of time. We like to cover everything multiple times. However, I think a person's touring style can make a difference. We like to have as much freedom and less wait time as possible. We have always gone into the first week of August and it is still quite busy. Having ep at least two days is a good idea.

Have fun!

2 full days of EP along with a few more days should be fine!! Do the headliners on the EP days and the smaller rides on the days without EP. Some rides like the Cat in the Hat or ET don't usually have really long lines and are doable without EP. Also, use the virtual lines at Jimmy Fallon and Fast & Furious. Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter