2 character meals in 1 day?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
I can't decide if I want to eat at PSB or at 1900 Park Fare for dinner. It will be Mothers' Day next year, so I guess it can be my M's day gift (since DH won't remember at WDW, or else will tell me the trip was my gift, lol), since I want to eat at both. It will be me, DH, ds4 and ds almost 2 years old. The boys won't care, as ds4 loves all Disney movies, even the princess ones, and ds2 is too young. He'll just be glad there's food, he loves to eat.

Is this too much for one day though?

Steph

I dont think so. It will be a special occasion after all :D Even if it wasnt if you did a mid morning breakfast and then maybe 5 o'clock dinner it should be just fine.

Just 2???? no it isn't to much as long as it is something you like and enjoy, if up to me I say make em all character meals but the kids want let me.

I agree with the first poster. As long as the meals are WWAAYY spaced apart it should be ok.
I'm a bit of a skeptic as I overdid the character meal thing the first time we went to WDW. by the end of our trip we all were sick of them!!

1900 Park Fare is a very "close" place to eat. If your 2 kiddies are over tired and restless from a long day, they may not enjoy a later dinner here at all. They are much pickier here with their characters than at some of the other meals.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Have fun and enjoy what you would like to do! We are doing the 2 character meal dining for the first time this trip and actually have 2 days of it back to back. Because I let my 6 year old twin niece and nephew (this is their 4th trip) choose where we (them, my siter and me) would eat breakfast and dinner the first two days before their father and my (and also my sister's)parents join us the third day. So we are doing Crystal Palace for dinner the first day we arrive, PSB and 1900 Park Faire the 2nd day and Breakfastasourus and Chef Mickey's (my mother's request) the third day. Looking at it we will probably be charactered out and it is safe to assume that we will not be having dinner with any characters on Saturday.

Thanks for the positive replies, glad I'm not the only one!

I'm thinking if it gets to be too much, I can cancel the PS if we want to, no harm done.

Steph

Go for it! Not only is it Mother's Day..but you are at WDW!

We are having two character meals our first day this year. I got Cindys breakfast and Chef Mickeys dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter