2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
Hello.

We are looking for a reasonably priced room or suite or villa with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. We prefer to be within 30 minutes drive of the parks. Any suggestions?

Thank You.

There are lots .... a few questions that will help folks narrow it down.

Do you want a hotel with kitchenette or mini-kitchen?
Do you want a "condo" with full kitchen & laundry?
Do you want a resort with full amenities and activities?

What is your per night budget?
What are your dates/approx dates?

We are thinking early November either election day or veterans day. We dont need a kitchen or amenities other than a pool. We will probably spend most of the day at parks. We just want a little space to stretch out and two bathrooms so there is no line. We initially thought of 2 hotel rooms. But a friend suggested looking into this. So nothing fancy, no huge resort fees, jusr clean comfy a little space and 2 baths

Look at StayBridge Suites Lake Buena Vista. Newly renovated. Have stayed in 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Living Room and Partial kitchen. Includes very good breakfast buffet. Nice pool area in courtyard. Just outside Disney Springs.

While full condos you can’t beat space and often price - Sheraton Vistana Resort. Go to Mousesavers I think they have a discount going on right now. We have only stayed in the 2 bed 2 bath and were very happy. Just a few minutes outside Disney Springs.

Last edited:

IF you don'/t mind being a short drive from the parks, I suggest you go to Tripbeat and do a search for your dates. They rent timeshare condos, and I just got a week at Summer Bay in Aug. for $400 for a 2BR/2 Bath villa. Can't beat that!

IF you don'/t mind being a short drive from the parks, I suggest you go to Tripbeat and do a search for your dates. They rent timeshare condos, and I just got a week at Summer Bay in Aug. for $400 for a 2BR/2 Bath villa. Can't beat that!

If you do go the Tripbeat route, you can use code "30OFF" for a slight discount.

Another vote for Staybridge Suites. They are right by Disney Springs, so you are very close to the parks. Their 2 bedroom 2 bathroom units are reasonably priced, and you get a full kitchen.

Are there tricks to finding your dates or can I not book a Tues to Tues? The rates are great but I can't find my dates
If you do go the Tripbeat route, you can use code "30OFF" for a slight discount.
Thanks for this code

Silver Lake Resort Kissimmee

We stayed in a 1 bedroom with full kitchen, washer/dryer and balcony...it was beautiful and affordable. About 15 min to parks. Very close to SuperTarget, Chick fil A and Cracker Barrel among other IMG_04331.jpg IMG_04321.jpg IMG_04311.jpg IMG_04301.jpg IMG_04341.jpg places... They do have 2 bd/2 ba.

Are there tricks to finding your dates or can I not book a Tues to Tues? The rates are great but I can't find my dates
Thanks for this code

Because these are timeshare resorts, check-ins are Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You can check-in on a Tuesday, but you’d be stuck paying for two weeks if you want a Tuesday to Tuesday reservation. It still may be cheaper than other options to do two reservations, you have to compare costs. Or you could do Tuesday - Sunday on one reservation and check into a hotel for the last two nights of your trip.

Last edited:
Silver Lake Resort Kissimmee

We stayed in a 1 bedroom with full kitchen, washer/dryer and balcony...it was beautiful and affordable. About 15 min to parks. Very close to SuperTarget, Chick fil A and Cracker Barrel among other places... They do have 2 bd/2 ba.

We love Silver Lake and stay there every year! The kids want to stay there and make sure when we are planning that we have a week there.

We love Silver Lake and stay there every year! The kids want to stay there and make sure when we are planning that we have a week there.

I loved it there, besides Caribe Royale it's the best place we've stayed. We always stay off property, maybe one day we will do Disney hotel.

I'm a fan of Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista. They have kitchens and a living room included with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.

They have a wonderful hot breakfast. You can do a bus shuttle to the parks if you want to. They have an outdoor pool.

Look at StayBridge Suites Lake Buena Vista. Newly renovated. Have stayed in 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Living Room and Partial kitchen. Includes very good breakfast buffet. Nice pool area in courtyard. Just outside Disney Springs.

While full condos you can’t beat space and often price - Sheraton Vistana Resort. Go to Mousesavers I think they have a discount going on right now. We have only stayed in the 2 bed 2 bath and were very happy. Just a few minutes outside Disney Springs.

I would recommend stay bridge suites too. Has an included hot buffet breakfast every morning and a managers reception a few nights a week. I disagree with the 'partial kitchen' statement in the above post as it offers a full size fridge and an oven so I call that a full kitchen, its a galley design & has it's own space

Haven't stayed at, but definitely looked at Lighthouse Key Resort..2,3,&4 bedroom options, floor plans are on their website

Thanks for this code
Because they are timeshares, check-ins are only Fri., Sat. and Sun. Your only option would be to book Sun.-Sun., check-in late on Tues., and then see if you can get a room through the resort website for the last two nights OR stay somewhere else for a couple of nights.
People frequently check in late or leave early, as the rates are still almost unbeatable. you just need to contact the resort so they know.

We really like Lake Buena Vista resort and Spa.

But the 2 bedroom 2 bath thing is what lead us to buy DVC points...

Just booked a 3 bedroom/2 bath here for a week in July. It looks amazing but it is good to hear some positive feedback, as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter