2 ADR's into 1

jimim

DIS Veteran
I got a quick question for those who have experience in this.

I can't get a table for 9 for 4 diff places in november. How good is disney at getting 2 ARD's into 1.

I never had a problem before but this trip is proving to be different.

The places are Jiko, Yachtsman, Flying fish, and Morimoto. I know Jiko and Yachtsman can do that size. I know flying fish could before the change, but not sure now and not sure about Morimoto. Only have done 7 top there.

thanks,
jim

Are you asking if you had an ADR for 5 and an ADR for 4 if they’d seat you all together as 9? If so, I wouldn’t count on that. I believe all those restaurants are capable or supporting parties of 9, but if no tables were available for your dates that means those larger tables are already booked.

I’d keep checking back and maybe use the touring plans reservation finder. Calling in and asking wouldn’t hurt either, but barring any of that I’d expect to quite possibly be seated as 2 separate parties when the time comes.

Jiko, Flying Fish, and Morimoto all also accept reservations through Open Table. That might be another avenue although they don't have November reservations open yet. Morimoto Asia lists a direct phone # on their site. I agree I wouldn't count on being able to show up on the night of and ask them to seat the two parties together but I'm confident you'll be able to work it out by contacting them in advance by phone or earlier in your trip. Have fun!

I've had success with 2 separate ADRs being seated together (5 and 4 into a party of 9). We just showed up early and asked to be seated together or close together and it wasn't a problem. I realize that might not always be the case, but it's definitely possible at some places.

Unless they have changed things, there was always a disclaimer that large parties may not be seated together even if all on the same ADR.

Jiko, Flying Fish, and Morimoto all also accept reservations through Open Table. That might be another avenue although they don't have November reservations open yet. Morimoto Asia lists a direct phone # on their site. I agree I wouldn't count on being able to show up on the night of and ask them to seat the two parties together but I'm confident you'll be able to work it out by contacting them in advance by phone or earlier in your trip. Have fun!

Ok I called each of them. Waiting for a call back. I took care of morimoto though. No problem. Thanks for the great advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!