1st Beach Club stay- room requests and restaurants!

peaches0313

DIS Veteran
Super excited to just book Beach Club for our spring break. Never stayed there--have only stayed at the monorail resorts. What are some favorite restaurants there or at Boardwalk (b/c those are walkable right?)> Also we are booked in a studio-- any good room requests to make? Thanks! :)

Ohhh love the BC congrats! We love beaches and cream to eat dinner and dessert! Also you have the whole of EPCOT to enjoy!

Super excited to just book Beach Club for our spring break. Never stayed there--have only stayed at the monorail resorts. What are some favorite restaurants there or at Boardwalk (b/c those are walkable right?)> Also we are booked in a studio-- any good room requests to make? Thanks! :)

The Marketplace has some decent selections for a lunch. Not a big variety though so we don't eat there more than once or twice. Hurricane Hannahs out by the pool is also nice as is Beaches and Cream. Otherwise I like YC dining options and the Crew Cup Lounge is one of my favorites at Disney. Swan/Dolphin dining and Boardwalk are all in walking distance. If you happen to need 24 hour dining it's Picabo QS over at the Dolphin. It's quite decent for a QS location.

BCV is much like VWL - the room views are very similar all over.

I see Crescent Solarium listed. Does anyone know if that's where the tea is held? Is the tea being held for the foreseeable future? I thought I read somewhere that it was only through September. We love BCV and the food options, especially Beaches and Cream and breakfast at Cape May Cafe.

The signature restaurants at Epcot are just a short walk away from you.
Some observations:
The Boardwalk restaurants are a short walk away from you.
ESPN Club is loud, service is average and food is just OK. If you are a sports fan on a game night it is a hopping place. There are many sports type places in every town and this is pretty much the same.
Big River Grill has good craft beers, about the same menu as ESPN but better prepared. Great service the two times we have been here and quiet.
Ample Hills has great ice cream. Good service but there is no place to sit down. If it is hot out find a seat in the shade before you go in.
Cape May has a good selection of sea food. Since we live in fly over country it is a must for us each time we come.
Shula's Steak House at the Swan and Dolphin is also a short walk away. Great steaks and if you like the Dolphins from an era ago a lot of memorabilia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter