1BR - how many towels do you get?

DizBelle

DIS Veteran
How many towels do you get with a 1BR?

Does it depend on the number of guests?

You should have four of each (plus one bathmat per bathroom) in each bathroom. If you need more, call housekeeping.

Call Mousekeeping or stop by the pool and pick up a towel or two. When we were at Boardwalk Villas in March, I was told to go to the pool and pick up a towel or two if I needed them.

It depends on the resort and booking category you booked. If you book a 1BR that has a second bathroom (Kidani and BLT at WDW, not sure which, if any, non-WDW resorts have an extra bathroom in the 1BRs) then you get two more bath towels in the second full bathroom.

I would hope that the resorts that have sleeping accommodations for five guests but no second bathroom (OKW 1BR, VWL studios, VGF 1BRs and studios) there would be five bath towels but I can't say for sure whether that is true.

Everything else has four bath towels in the 1BR.

If you need more towels, you can purchase a towel pack for $6.00. Since DVC is a timeshare, guests who need more of something (towels, shampoo, etc) are expected to pay for what they use.

SSR 1 bedroom (just got home the other day).

2 towels on the rack over the jacuzzi tub off the master bedroom, 2 towels on the rack near the sink in the shower-room, 2 towels on the rack in the toilet-room. Floor towel on tub and outside of shower. Washcloths with each towel.

There might have been a towel or two along with the bathmat ON the tub, but I cannot trust my memory on that.

There is usually one bath towel per sleeping space (a one bedroom sleeps four or five, so four or five bath towels), one face cloth per sleeping space and half as many hand towels (usually one per sink).

If you want more, you purchase a towel pack for $6 or launder them yourself. Pool towels are meant to be used for the pool, not brought back in stacks to use in the villa. Member pay more for laundering pool towels because of the lotions, sun screens, oils than the villa towels.

A towel pack has four bath towels, two hand towels, four face cloths and a tub mat. The housekeepers will collect the towels from the towel pack during Trash and Towel or full villa cleaning and not leave more unless you purchase another set.

I had a 1 bedroom at VGC last year, which has 2 bathrooms, there were 2 sets in each bathroom. You didn't get extra because of the extra bathroom, still only 4 sets total. I don't think there was even an extra set for the possible 5th person (murphy bed).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter