180 days, what time can you start making reservations

ajwilhorn

Mouseketeer
Looking to make some reservations here soon for an upcoming anniversary trip in November. Wondering at what time of day at the 180 mark can you start making the ADR? Does it trigger right at midnight Eastern Time or a time later in the morning?

Also, I'm able to book for the length of my stay correct even though those dates will technically be 180+.
Thanks.

6AM eastern time online (7am if you’re calling), and if you’re staying onsite then yes you can book for your entire stay up to 10 days.

Looking to make some reservations here soon for an upcoming anniversary trip in November. Wondering at what time of day at the 180 mark can you start making the ADR? Does it trigger right at midnight Eastern Time or a time later in the morning?

Also, I'm able to book for the length of my stay correct even though those dates will technically be 180+.
Thanks.
On your 180 day mark you can start making ADR's online at 6am eastern time and 7am eastern time over the phone. If you are staying onsite, then yes you can book your whole stay, 180+10.

I'm a Disney vet but a newbie to having an onsite stay. I'm a bit confused as well. This trip we have 1 night onsite and the rest is offsite. How will that affect me doing dining ressies? Since you get 180 plus length of stay...but our stay is only 1 night onsite....Help!!

I'm a Disney vet but a newbie to having an onsite stay. I'm a bit confused as well. This trip we have 1 night onsite and the rest is offsite. How will that affect me doing dining ressies? Since you get 180 plus length of stay...but our stay is only 1 night onsite....Help!!
You'll be able to make ADRs for the check in day and following day at 6am 180 days in advance. You'll be able to make the rest on a rolling calendar at 180 after that.

I had (3) family members attempting to make lunch reservations at Sci Fi on Tuesday, November 13th at 6am on the dot and NOTHING was available. We continued to try over the next hour and would find a few (2) person ressies at like 2:55pm (we were trying for a party of 4), and finally gave up. Something fishy there, even though supposedly all these BOT sites for securing ADR's have been shut down. :furious:

Our 180 window opened yesterday for our trip beginning Nov 15th. I had a major issue with the site saying my credit card was declined. It’s the saved card I use for mydisneyexperience account. If i manually put the number in it took it. It also odd because technically your not charged anything to make the reservation, it’s just to secure it. It worked out tho, got 2 BOG lunches, a sci fi lunch and a dinnner at Via Napoli and Boathouse.

You'll be able to make ADRs for the check in day and following day at 6am 180 days in advance. You'll be able to make the rest on a rolling calendar at 180 after that.

I think I misunderstood this then. We are staying at Pop for 1 night (11/24), then at CR from 11/25-12/2. So does that mean at 180 days from 11/24, I can only book for 11/24-11/25? Then the next day I can book the rest of the trip? I thought at 180 from 11/24 I would be able to book the whole thing since the trip is less than 10 days long.

I think I misunderstood this then. We are staying at Pop for 1 night (11/24), then at CR from 11/25-12/2. So does that mean at 180 days from 11/24, I can only book for 11/24-11/25? Then the next day I can book the rest of the trip? I thought at 180 from 11/24 I would be able to book the whole thing since the trip is less than 10 days long.
No, the person I was quoting had 1 night onsite and the rest offsite. If your entire trip is onsite you can make yours for the whole trip (up to 10 days).

If it's a split stay, you'll have 2 separate 180 days and have to make your reservations in two separate batches.

If it's a split stay, you'll have 2 separate 180 days and have to make your reservations in two separate batches.

Hmm, that's the opposite of what was said above. My 180 from our arrival date is on Monday, so I guess I will find out then, haha. Either way should be okay I guess, we aren't planning to try for BOG or anything super high demand.

Hmm, that's the opposite of what was said above. My 180 from our arrival date is on Monday, so I guess I will find out then, haha. Either way should be okay I guess, we aren't planning to try for BOG or anything super high demand.
So I have a split stay planned for November. On Saturday I can start my reservations for my 2 night room only. Then Monday I can make the rest.

So it's 6 am, not 7 am EST that you can start making reservations online? Did this change in the last couple years? I thought it was 7 am last time I did this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter