180 day countdown is looming....

crazy_cremello

Listen to your Mumsy
Hi folks,

So my 180 day window is on the horizon (think it’s the 12th November) to book my ADR’s! So excited!

But, I’ve had a look at how far the park hours have been posted and it’s currently up to April 9th. Does that mean the park hours will be posted 2 days after my ADR window opens up? Kind of annoying if so, I think I’ll still be able to get them this far out but still, I would have liked to have known which EMH’s are available at the same time as booking ADRs!

Hi folks,

So my 180 day window is on the horizon (think it’s the 12th November) to book my ADR’s! So excited!

But, I’ve had a look at how far the park hours have been posted and it’s currently up to April 9th. Does that mean the park hours will be posted 2 days after my ADR window opens up? Kind of annoying if so, I think I’ll still be able to get them this far out but still, I would have liked to have known which EMH’s are available at the same time as booking ADRs!
Try looking at it historically.
Although Disney can AND WILL change dates right up.unyil the week before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!