• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We took the bus to the MK and then boarded the Monorail to Poly for a character breakfast. We were the only two people on the monorail so we got to sit up front.
What a ride:bounce:

Great tip! One silly question - who do you ask to sit in the front. The last time we rode the monorail (from MK to Contemp.) I didn't remember seeing a CM to ask - of course that was 4 years ago, so my memory may be failing me.

When I asked to sit up front, I asked the CM at the station platform at the TTC. If there is not one there I would go up to the front and ask the driver, they usually get out (every time I saw they did) and makes sure everyone is on board before they get back in.

It is first come first serve and only FOUR people at a time. My girlfriend and I got in the front with two children and thier parent sat back in the regular part. When we got off at EPCOT the parents came up to my fiance ( :) ) and I and congratulated us. we got engaged in the front car.

the story

Mike

MikeScott8 - Thanks for the info. I read your story - that is so cool that you got engaged in the front car of the monorail. Hope you both live happily ever after!

Just a word of warning! For those of you who are afraid of heights, as I am, don't sit in the front. My son wanted to try the front so we did. That was the scariest ride I have been on at WDW and I've ridden them all. After riding up front, I am now more apprehensive every time I ride the monorail. I keep thinking how far up there we are. :)

Do they give co pilot licences to just kids, or can adults get one? I've ridden in the front just once, and never really thought to ask about it. That would make a neat free souvenier!!!

Jules

They give them to everybody. My girlfriend and I got them when we rode up front and then after we got them I asked her to be my copilot for life (marry me).

Follow the link Here for the whole story.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter