12-7-1941

DisneyBishops

Fort Veteran
This is for all those men and women that gave their lives for us. Thanks to all the veterans that gave their lives and the ones that are still alive. Thank you again for what you have done for our country.

May you never be forgotten for what you have done for all of us in the USA.

Please remeber all the veterans this Pearl Harbor Day.

Every year it seems to be a smaller and smaller write up. Makes me mad to see the lack of respect.

I'll add what I can to the total attention paid to the heroes that gave us a future. I get to pay tribute to a service member more often these days, thanks to the USAF moving my brother next door.

I'd hate to think what would have happened if this country hadn't been able to rise to that occasion.

If any of you get the chance, go to the WW II monument in D.C.! It is truly amazing. The magnitude will stay with you for life!

God bless!

Happy Birthday to the Seabee's also! "We'll always remember, the 7th of December....." The Seabee's were formed on this day in 1941.

God bless all those that lived through that day, and all those still living through their own Pearl Harbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter