12/29/17 Disney Magic from Miami

LeahLu

Earning My Ears
Looking forward to bringing in the new year over water on our next Disney cruise! Hoping to get a Fish Extender group going - who is interested?

Great! We can start out group and add more as people join. We will just need to know the genders/quantities of guests in your stateroom (and stateroom #). Ages for kids is helpful too!

Great! We can start out group and add more as people join. We will just need to know the genders/quantities of guests in your stateroom (and stateroom #). Ages for kids is helpful too!
Sure!
We will be in stateroom 6634
Ed (dad)
Tori (mom)
Max age 17
Lucas age 17
Ashlyn age 12

No need to do fish extenders for mom & dad!

Looking forward to getting this group going!!

Interested in joining this group. Question for Leah Lu......at what number will you cap off at?
Evan (dad)
Debbie (mom)
Ethan (son, 12 years old)
Taylor (daughter, 8 years old)

Hi there! We just booked our rooms this past weekend. It's my family's mom, dad, DD(20), DS(18), DD(13) & DS(13) second Disney cruise. We sailed the Dream a few years ago.
My parents and my brother, his wife and their son(5) will be on their first Disney cruise.

I'm trying to figure affordable airfare from Michigan. And where to stay before the cruise.

Interested in joining this group. Question for Leah Lu......at what number will you cap off at?
Evan (dad)
Debbie (mom)

Sorry for the delay in replying... thinking ~ 8-12 staterooms... once we have a few more replies and get a sense for the number of people in each, we can gauge a natural cutoff.

I hope it's not too late to join. I've been searching for a fish extender group to join. Ryan (dad), Sokonie (mom), Rashad (son, 10), Ramsey (daughter, 6). No fish extenders for mom and dad. Thank you!

Hi we are intrested in the fish extender group ! Is it ok for us to join or is too late or too many people?
Stateroom number: 6108
Martin (Dad)
Elizabeth (mum)
Isabelle (12)
William (9)

No need to do anything for mum and dad!

Hi All! We're super excited to be cruising over New Years with all of you. This is our first Disney cruise and I've just learned about fish extenders and if there's still space for us I'd love to be a part of them. There's 5 of us, Melissa (mom), Jeremy (dad), Jack (9), Claire (7), & Ryan (3).
I really have no idea how these work, so if there is somewhere else I should go for this or if there is just general information I'd love for someone to shoot me an email mlatham1011@yahoo.com

Hi All,
This is our first Disney cruise, we are going with my niece, nephew, and my two children.
We are two rooms. We would love to participate.
My kids are Eleanor (4) Emerson (2), my niece is Sophie (14) and Max (12). No extenders for mom or dad. Please let me know if it's not too late to join.

Looking forward to bringing in the new year over water on our next Disney cruise! Hoping to get a Fish Extender group going - who is interested?[/QUOTE
Just
Sure!
We will be in stateroom 6634
Ed (dad)
Tori (mom)
Max age 17
Lucas age 17
Ashlyn age 12

No need to do fish extenders for mom & dad!

Looking forward to getting this group going!!

Just wondering how we should proceed. The cruise will be here before we know it so I would like to get started.
ocean.

Hello-
This will be our first Disney Cruise and I have been reading about the fish extender and we would love to be apart of it, if it isn't too late??
We don't have a cabin # yet, but there will be four of us.
Phil - dad
Kristin - mom
Claire - 14
Owen - 10
We are so excited to surprise the kids with this cruise:)!!

Does anyone in this group have a cabana reserved on the family beach? I have one reserved but we're a family of 11 and max is 10. I'm looking for someone who would be so kind to allow us to put one person on their cabana list. Just for the wristband. I promise they won't crash your secluded paradise ⛱️
Thanks in advance.

Hi all - we will close the fish extender group with the participants who have posted thus far. We have 24 kiddos (10 boys and 14 girls) across 11 cabins which seems like a workable group. Six posters did not post their cabin - I'll reach out and request that insight and have the final list to everyone this week.

Evan (dad)
Debbie (mom)

Hi - we are finalizing the list for the FE group this week and need your stateroom number please. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter