11 Month Booking Question

Somnia

DIS Veteran
I have a question on booking my first DVC trip when we get to our 11 month window.

We plan on going Dec 3rd-13th 2018. I know on Jan 3rd I can begin our booking process, but my question is, will I be able to book the entire trip on the 3rd? I noticed on the DVC site it mentioned I can now begin booking Oct 21st up to Oct 28th right now. Will I only be able to do Dec 3rd-10th and then I'll have to wait till Jan 11th to book the rest of my trip and then have them merged?

Hope that makes sense!

Right when your booking window opens, you can book a maximum of 7 nights. If your stay is longer, you can call MS daily (starting the next day) and have them extended the reservation by 1 night on each call.

Right when your booking window opens, you can book a maximum of 7 nights. If your stay is longer, you can call MS daily (starting the next day) and have them extended the reservation by 1 night on each call.

Thanks, calling them to extend should be easier than what I described then :)

Just to piggyback on this, is that the same for 7 months out booking at a non-home resort? We can book 7 nights? Or do we have to try every single morning to book the next day of the trip?

Just to piggyback on this, is that the same for 7 months out booking at a non-home resort? We can book 7 nights? Or do we have to try every single morning to book the next day of the trip?
You can book up to 7 nights the day the booking window (11 or 7 months) opens.

Last edited:
So I have to call and can't do this online?
I see where I confused you. My previous post didn't need to specifically state if calling. You can book a max of 7 nights (by phone or online) when booking right when the booking window opens.

Last edited:

Ok sorry I probably was not being clear. I was just curious if you could book the entirety of say a 5 night visit at the 7-month booking window. I won't need to extend beyond that.

Ok sorry I probably was not being clear. I was just curious if you could book the entirety of say a 5 night visit at the 7-month booking window. I won't need to extend beyond that.
OP’s question was for a 10-night stay. You can book up to 7 days online at either threshold. It’s the extra days that require calling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter