24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my initial posts. Looking for 1/2 through 1/9, 2 bedroom villa. Thanks

Hi DisneyDawg812,

My points wouldn't be enough, but I had a look for you and the most it's showing is Jan 6th to 9th at Saratoga.

Hope you can get your reservation with another DVC member and have a great trip!

Hi, TravelHolicBR! Any availability 22-24 November 2019?
Open to locations; need to accommodate 2 adults, 2 children.
Thank you!

Hi, TravelHolicBR! Any availability 22-24 November 2019?
Open to locations; need to accommodate 2 adults, 2 children.
Thank you!

Hi AubZlovesDIS,

Unfortunately, no studios available.

If you want to go with a 1-bedroom, it's showing both nights available at Saratoga (preferred location) for 72 points.

1-bedroom villas have 1 king-size bed in the bedroom and 1 queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room.

If you would like to make a reservation, just PM me names of all guests, ages of those who are under 18, address, telephone and e-mail, so I can try and secure the room.

Thank you for your interest!

hello!

Any availability at GCH for Jan 18-22? Any combination in those dates would be fine (even a single night). Thanks!

Hi.
I'm looking for a transfer of 116 Poly points for a trip beginning October 30, 2020.
Do you have points to transfer?

Thank you.

Hi.
I'm looking for a transfer of 116 Poly points for a trip beginning October 30, 2020.
Do you have points to transfer?

Thank you.

Hi js,

Unfortunately, I won'be able to help you, I'm only looking to rent my points that expire at the end of March 2020.

I hope you are able to secure those points from another member and have a great trip!

Hello
Do you have anything available for AKL or POLY
March 8-13
Two adults
prefer studio if posssible

Resort preferences: AKL, Boardwalk, Saratoga, OKW
checking in Sunday 1/5 or 1/12 or 1/26 (just 1 night)
Studio (2 adults and infant)

Thank you!

I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!

Hello,
Polynesian
Check-in: February 5, 2020
Check-out: February 9, 2020
1 bedroom
(Or as many consecutive dates starting February 5th as possible....)

:-)

Last edited:
Any availability Jan 7-9th? Studio or one bedroom, any resort. Could also arrive Jan 6th and stay 2-3 night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter