24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for 1 studio January 17 to January 19. Also if you could check just any weekend in January for two nights, as that is when we’re looking to go. Thank you!

Hi abbycarroll45,

Unfortunately, no January weekend available anywhere.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again :)

thanks so much for checking! Is there any availability between the 11th and 16? We are only looking for 2 nights but could be flexible about when we go!

Hi dboswell13,

Not at all, I'm happy to check. Unfortunately, nothing available. It's actually all pretty much taken until june :(

any resort, studio, check in March 1 2020 checkout March 7 2020

Hi carrieleigh303,

I'm unable to help you with my remaining points, but there is one savanna view studio available Animal Kingdom Kidani for 117 points. Check with another renter as quick as you can.

Hope you are able to secure the room and that you have a great trip!

Hi ruadisneyfan2,

Good news, the GF studio standard view is still showing as available for the night of Feb 7th for 24 points. It has 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 single pull-down bed (29" x 67"), so it would accommodate everyone in the travel party.

If they would like to go ahead, just PM me names of all guests, ages of those who are under 18, address, telephone and e-mail.

Thank you for your interest!

Hi I PM'd you

Any Resort
2/25-3/3 or 3/3-3/10
studio or 1 br- room for 4
I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

[/QUOTE]

Any Resort
2/25-3/3 or 3/3-3/10
studio or 1 br- room for 4

Hi Nikkib1221,

Unfortunately, my points are not enough. But, if you want to try with another DVC member, there is:
- 2/25 to 3/3 at Saratoga 1-bed standard for 227 points and a 1-bed preferred for 262 points;
- 3/3 to 3/10 at Saratoga 1-bed standard for 228 points and a 1-bed preferred for 262 points;
- 3/3 to 3/10 at AKL Kidani 1-bed standard for 227 points and a 1-bed savanna for 272 points; and
- 3/3 to 3/10 at WL Boulder Ridge 1-bed for 271 points;

I hope you rent from another member and have a great trip!

I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Any Resort but prefer Boardwalk/Beach Club, Yacht Club
Check in: Monday, December 16, 2019
Check out: Friday, December 20, 2019
2 Adult, studio
Thank you.

Any Resort but prefer Boardwalk/Beach Club, Yacht Club
Check in: Monday, December 16, 2019
Check out: Friday, December 20, 2019
2 Adult, studio
Thank you.

Hi JoanneB,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates at any of the resort.

Hello! Looking for any studio March 4-8? 2 adults/1 child. Thanks!

Hi lulu2,

Unfortunately, no rooms available for all 4 nights. If you want to do a split stay, AKL Jambo is showing a studio savanna view March 4-7 and Boardwalk is showing a studio garden/pool view March 7-8. I would be unable to help you with my remaining points, but you could check with another DVC member.

Hope it works out and that you have a great trip!

Hi looking for a studio at Poly to add onto my reservation. 2/3 and or 2/4. Thanks you.

Hi looking for a studio at Poly to add onto my reservation. 2/3 and or 2/4. Thanks you.

Hi KARENDEP,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates at any of the resort.

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Looking for any availability for two adults December 7-11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts