10 year anniversary sadness

little miss minnie

Mouseketeer
My husband has surprised me with a September trip to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Of course, my favorite restaurant, Ohana, is booked up. Any tips? I have already set up the touring plans reservation finder. Wondering if theres anything else I could try?

I think using the TP reservation finder and watching in the Sept 2018 cancellation board are both good options. I see a lot of party of 2’s pop up for all the restaurants so if it’s just the two of you that night it seems likely you’ll find something! Good luck!

You're doing what you can! There's still plenty of time for people to cancel so as long as you're flexible with when you want to eat, I'm sure something will pop up :) Use that TP resource and check for yourself every now and then. Good luck!

I have also found that finding a reservation for 2 can be an issue as well. We are a party of 6. Everything we want is booked for the first week of November for 6 people, but I have managed to find reservations for 4. When I search to find a reservation for 2 people near the booking time, I find nothing. Yet when I search for 4, sometimes there are options available. Maybe search for 4 then drop 2 guests. I have done that before by modifying.

Use the Touring plans ADR finder! It was fully booked for our whole trip when we booked it less than 180 days out. I just at around 34 days out got a reservation for the exact day and time I wanted!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter