• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 st Time on this Board, What are entertainment rates??

RAIDERMOM

Earning My Ears
My large family of 19 will be booking the Hard Rock for the end of June 2004. I have never stayed at the Hard Rock and just found this wonderful site. I keep seeing entertainment rates and Loews rates. Could you fill me in on what those are and any advice on getting a deal.

Thank You!

Hello there and welcome. You will learn alot here. Have you heard of the entertainment book? You can buy it from most schools or on line at www.entertainment.com. It is a card that will get you some great discounted rates. I will warn you though, they have not been as good as last year, but it's better than paying full price.

Hope that helps, and ask away if we can help!

Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask what discount rates are available for the dates you want. Ask about entertainmnet rates, fan club rates, etc. If they have the discount rates book it and then get the card. In your case, I would ask if they offer any discounts for such a big party. It never hurts to ask!

Also check hotelkingdom.com. I got a 40% off rate there. they may not be discounted yet since it's 6 months away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter