• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

1 BR AKV Question

akw4572

Earning My Ears
I just booked my first DVC trip for next year at Kidani Village, we are staying a week on a one bedroom with a standard view. I was looking over photos over at allears.net, and it looked like some of 1 BR had two queen beds instead of a king. Can I request a king? I'd definitely rather have a king that two queens.

I just booked my first DVC trip for next year at Kidani Village, we are staying a week on a one bedroom with a standard view. I was looking over photos over at allears.net, and it looked like some of 1 BR had two queen beds instead of a king. Can I request a king? I'd definitely rather have a king that two queens.

All DVC 1 bedrooms have kings in the master (except THV which is a queen). The 2 queens were likely the second bedroom of a dedicated 2 bedroom.

Should/Can I request a room close to the lobby? I did a standard view, not sure if that matters. I see some people highly recommend that. We will be using the bus for transportation, and using the fountain drink refill.

Should/Can I request a room close to the lobby? I did a standard view, not sure if that matters. I see some people highly recommend that. We will be using the bus for transportation, and using the fountain drink refill.

Most of the people requesting close to lobby at Kidani are doing so in the savanna view rooms to get the best animal viewing.

For the least walking to the park buses and drink refills that would be the request to do. :thumbsup2

3 adults in our party are smokers, would a close to t[FONT=&quot]he lobby request be [/FONT][FONT=&quot]good for a DSA since t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]here are only 2? I t[/FONT][FONT=&quot]hink we put between lobby and pool.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

That's what I requested for the 3 villas I booked for this Xmas...all standard view (a 2BR for us, a 1BR for MIL and FIL and a studio for SIL). MIL has bad knees and can't do too much walking so as close to the buses and elevators is best for her and we'd all like to be somewhat near each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter