1 Bedrooms at Beach and Board

Are the DVC resorts 1 Bedrooms at the Beach/Board ever going to have the pull down beds or a 5th sleeper? My kids are in college now and they can't share that double pull out couch. I had to uber to Kissimmee to buy an air mattress.

Yes, BCV is undergoing refurb right now that includes replacing the sofa beds in the 1BR living rooms with the queen Murphy that comes down over the couch. BWV refurb is expected to begin in the fall and include the same.

I don’t expect a 5th sleeper in the BWV 1BR due to location of the door to a connected studio, making it a 2BR. I’m not sure about BCV in that regard.

Yes, BCV is undergoing refurb right now that includes replacing the sofa beds in the 1BR living rooms with the queen Murphy that comes down over the couch. BWV refurb is expected to begin in the fall and include the same.

I don’t expect a 5th sleeper in the BWV 1BR due to location of the door to a connected studio, making it a 2BR. I’m not sure about BCV in that regard.
Thank You, if not ready by next year, I'll stick them at the the All Stars or Kissimmee so their mother and I can have a nice, quiet & romantic vacation.

Thank You, if not ready by next year, I'll stick them at the the All Stars or Kissimmee so their mother and I can have a nice, quiet & romantic vacation.
Try the Riv. Just a short Gondola ride from the area you look like you want to stay and has the pull down murphy and the small under the tv pull down.

Or double down on romantic and have the kids stay in NJ or Ohio or Denver. :tigger:

Just stayed in a new 1 bedroom at BCV; they have the pull down Murphy bed, but not the single Murphy bed under the tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter