1 bedroom villa BWV

saintrob

DIS Veteran
We've got a 1 bedroom villa at BWV booked for the Christmas/New Year period. I'm about to complete online check in and am unsure about which location to request.

We've got a garden/pool prefered view and I know it's not guaranteed but would like to put in a request. We've stayed at the Boardwalk several times but always in a studio and had a view of the village green which we loved. We stayed at the BWI last Christmas and also had a garden view.

We're not fussed about location as long as we're in a quiet (ish) area and prefer a higher floor. What do you suggest? Thanks.

We've got a 1 bedroom villa at BWV booked for the Christmas/New Year period. I'm about to complete online check in and am unsure about which location to request.

We've got a garden/pool prefered view and I know it's not guaranteed but would like to put in a request. We've stayed at the Boardwalk several times but always in a studio and had a view of the village green which we loved. We stayed at the BWI last Christmas and also had a garden view.

We're not fussed about location as long as we're in a quiet (ish) area and prefer a higher floor. What do you suggest? Thanks.

The village green is only studios. I would request quiet pool view, top floor, you can then take the steps down to the exit by the bus stop and parking lot. I had a main pool view last year, it was loud.

Granny's map:

BWVRoomViews.jpg

There's no facility to request 'quiet pool' - only pool view.

I'll request higher floor and pool view - as long as it's quiet as night I don't mind.

Thank you.

There's no facility to request 'quiet pool' - only pool view. I'll request higher floor and pool view - as long as it's quiet as night I don't mind. Thank you.

You can request quiet pool but need to call or email MS.

There's no facility to request 'quiet pool' - only pool view.

I'll request higher floor and pool view - as long as it's quiet as night I don't mind.

Thank you.

Don't make your request online. As posted send MS an email via the contact form on the member website.

:earsboy: Bill

We just got back and had a ground floor room, our first, and it was super awesome! So convenient. I loved being on the ground floor.

Just skip the request section of the online check-in form. MUCH, much better to call or email MS with your request for the BWV. I agree with DebbieB's suggestion as far as requests go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter