1 bedroom: Value at AKV vs Standard BWV

starryagain

Mouseketeer
We are going in early May 2016. It will be my husband and two daughters (will be age 3.5 and 7 months... aka born any day now).

At 11 months we booked a 1 bedroom standard view at BWV (home resort).

A few days ago at 7 months I waitlisted for a value 1 bedroom at Jambo and we just got off the waitlist!

There are still 1 bedrooms standards at BWV available if I want to switch back.

We stayed at Jambo last year and really enjoyed it and it would be a 39 point savings to stay in the value. In 2017 we want to take a trip with family in a 2 bedroom at BLT or BCV so the point savings would really help.

I know DHS / Epcot will be much easier from BWV but I anticipate more time at AKV / MK anyway with the two little ones.

Thoughts? Which would you choose?

I love the BWV standard view 1 bedrooms. But in your case, I'd stick with the Jambo value - because the little people will love the animals (you might even luck out and get a savanna view from your value 1B) and because you will have more points for the family trip.

You will have many opportunites to stay at the BWV standard view 1Bs since it's your home resort.

Enjoy the trip!

CarolMN stated my thoughts perfectly. Enjoy your AKV value with your little ones. One additional idea: the water play area at Kidani is wonderful for little kids and it is only a free van ride of 5 minutes away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter