1 bedroom jambo or kidani

Jeanine3kids

Mouseketeer
So i have a 1 bedroom booked for jambo we have stayed there before and loved it!!! However we do like the pool at kidani better, but we like the food at jambo and the night time activities for the kids, Does Kidani have activities there for the kids plus we were thinking about not doing dining plan this time. How are the rooms at kidnai compared to jambo??

We've never been to either, but planning our first trip at the end of Sept/early Oct. From what I've been able to come up with, Jambo has more food choices and better activities...Kidani has TWO bathrooms, which for our family of 4 may seal the deal. Kidani's rooms are slightly bigger, but everything is really far away and not really walking distance?

So i have a 1 bedroom booked for jambo we have stayed there before and loved it!!! However we do like the pool at kidani better, but we like the food at jambo and the night time activities for the kids, Does Kidani have activities there for the kids plus we were thinking about not doing dining plan this time. How are the rooms at kidnai compared to jambo??

Kidani will have two bathrooms if that makes a difference. The room are also a little larger.

Denise in MI

We've never been to either, but planning our first trip at the end of Sept/early Oct. From what I've been able to come up with, Jambo has more food choices and better activities...Kidani has TWO bathrooms, which for our family of 4 may seal the deal. Kidani's rooms are slightly bigger, but everything is really far away and not really walking distance?

Everything is walking distance, It just depends how much you like to walk. To us 10 minutes is nothing.

Jambo has Boma, Jiko and Mara(counter service). Kidani has Saana (our favorite) and a pool bar. The girls love the community hall at Kidani and even if we are in Jambo we go often so plenty of activities. Both show movies by the pool.

Denise in MI

I love the 1BR villas at Kidani; yes there are more food options at Jambo, but I only stay there if we're booking CL. Can't beat that extra bathroom at Kidani, not to mention that HUGE master bath with separate jacuzzi tub and shower. And my kids love the community hall there!

We stayed at Kidani in a 1BR SV for the two bathrooms and extra room as we are a family of 5. Also we do not go to the parks every day, but like to immerse ourselves in the resort and with the Community room, awesome pool and splash/slide playarea next too it Kidani won out. Don't get me wrong we went over to Jambo to do crafts and the spa services, even ate a meal at Mara. We would go back to Kidani over Jambo anytime though. It allowed a respite from the hustle and bustle of WDW and provide much needed rest. Also Sanaa was probably our favorite meal at Disney to date (except the old mexican restaurant at EPcot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when Epcot first opened, sigh)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter