1 Bedroom at SSR 5th Person

snichols1219

Mouseketeer
SSR is our home resort, however since becoming a party of 5 (once the youngest was deemed "a person" in Disney's eyes) we never stay here anymore since we are too big for a 1 bedroom. But now I see a 1 bedroom will accommodate 5, but no extra towels or linens are provided. What have they done? Added a pull out chair like at OKW and AKL for the 5th person? Just want to know what I'm booking us into before I do it!
Thanks!

SSR rooms accommodate the same as they did before. There are no changes to my knowledge. The pull out chair has not been added, nor has the murphy bed that they are adding to other studios at other resorts.

The wording should actually be - "No extra towels, linens or bed provided". All the older resorts have allowed this for awhile. I believe that some bring air beds for the 5th.

1 Bedrooms at SSR have always allowed 5 but there is no bed you have to provide it.

Personally I thínk they are too small for 5 and book a 2 bedroom but you can book 5 into a 1 bedroom.

The wording should actually be - "No extra towels, linens or bed provided". All the older resorts have allowed this for awhile. I believe that some bring air beds for the 5th.

Totally agree. I've never understood why they don't mention there's no bed.

We have stayed in SSR 1brm several times with a family of 5 teens and near teens). We always bring an air mattress and usually place it in the alcove by the door. Sure, it is tight, particularly if you get used to having a 2 bdrm, but it is doable. We find we are rarely in the villa long enough during the day to care much. The biggest thing is having only one bathroom.

Thanks everybody for the responses. I just don't recall that in the past it has even given me the option of SSR when I put in 5 people. We are hardly ever in the room, so throwing an air mattress on the floor somewhere is no problem. There is a bit of floor space in the master as I recall. Or the 4 year old can always sleep in the middle of the king bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter