1 bedroom at AKV sleeping 6??

Lindsay's4littles

DVC Mom to 5 Mouseketeers
I was just on the Disney world.com website playing around with some room ideas for next October. We might only have enough points to do 5 nights in a 2 bedroom villa so our plan was to move to either AOA family suite or the cabins. One of the options on the "price your vacation" site was a 1 bedroom at AKV club level? It said it slept 6 adults? We are a family of 7 with our youngest being 8 months so technically a family of 6 until she is 3? I'm confused because I thought one bedrooms only slept 5?

Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

• IMG_2186.PNG
    IMG_2186.PNG
    329.6 KB · Views: 31
This one says 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa - so that's your 6 people. I think most 1 bedrooms have 1 king not 2 queens.

That does not appear to be DVC unit, AK, and many other hotels have 1 and 2BR suites. DVC will not allow 6 adults in a 1 BR at any location.

Yeah. That is NOT a DVC unit. You're looking under AKL not AKV. The 1BR suite with CL access is a AKL room. It is not a points booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter