1/26 Magic cruise from the Potbelly perspective(day two)

Potbelly

Earning My Ears
Day Two(our first full day at sea.)
Got up early to see the sunrise on our veranda but, silly me we are heading east so the sunrise comes up in front of the ship.....oh well:rolleyes:
After a shower in our more than spacious shower stall, my DD and I head off to the Mickey pool for a swim. A little note here..... The water in Mickeys ears is about 20 degrees warmer than the rest of the pool water and the sun dosn't really get around the first funnel till later in the morning. While we splashed around in the water my DW went to "Art of Entertaining: Dazzling Desserts"
andshe said it was like being on Food TV.
After we meet up at the pool we went back to the room to get ready for our first show "Hercules the Muse-ical" which we all found to be quite enjoyable....A little corney at times but for the most part good.
After the show we hit the on board shopping and then it was time for dinner at Animators Palette which also happened to be formal night.......Note here...If your expecting the walls to change color on formal night.....DON'T.
After dinner we wanted to see if our DD would like to try the Oceaneer club. We signed her in and me and DW headed out to explore the ship. We met another couple from the board....can't remember their board names but.......Tony, Nancy and Andrea if your reading this.....HEY! After about an hour we went back to see how DD was doing and she told us that she wanted to go home(stateroom)so, we all headed back to the room.
At midnight they do a chocolate buffet so the DW and a freind that she had meet on the cruise went to that while DD and I went to bed(Don't feel too bad about me missing out on the goodies because she brought me back a plate full of stuff that stayed quite nice in the beverage cooler for all of about 20mins after I learned that they were in there.)

Day 2 rating..................8

More to come......next: Day 3, second day at sea.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter