•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

WELCOME HOME!!!
You will be there at the best time of year, at the best location at WDW, enjoy your first of many to come DVC trips.

Guys, I have some big news: I bought into DVC today AND booked my first trip at CCV for Dec 21 - 26!

Can't wait to get to know you all a little more and follow along on this thread for the next 49 years. :hyper:

:welcome:And Congrats! Welcome to our little CCV family!! Very excited for you! The people here are extremely friendly and helpful!! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

I found myself daydreaming about the nooks and crannies around the Boulder Ridge Cove pool. I thought I would post a some photos for you all too.

DSC_7693.jpg

DSC_7733.jpg

And this photo as I still think it was a pretty imaginative backstory about this pool having been an old quarry.
DSC_7734.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!! So happy to find this little thread. We just bought into CCV last week!! Our UY is December. I'm totally new to this whole DVC membership system, so I'm slowly finding my way around.

We're planning on taking our first trip to CCV November 2019

:welcome:And Congrats!! Happy you found us!! It’s definitely hard to understand at first, but we are all here to help out with any questions you might have!!! It will be so much fun planning your first DVC trip!! I’ll be sure to get you on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys! Today was ADR day for us!! The system was giving me such a hard time!! Kept saying there was an error booking my reservations!! Took about a half hour before it started working!! At first the times available were horrible, but went back a little later and got everything I wanted within the time frame we were looking for. Anyone else make or will be making their ADR’s this week?!

We just returned from a weekend stay in Villa 6102 at Copper Creek- a 1 Bedroom.
Very cool. This is one area where there was some question about room types. I was not sure whether 6102 was a one or two bedroom, so I suspect that with it being a one bedroom then 6104 is likely a two bedroom. I will update the map accordingly.

Does anyone know the breakdown of studios, numbers that fall under regular studio and bookings with a walk-in shower. Thanks.

Does anyone know the breakdown of studios, numbers that fall under regular studio and bookings with a walk-in shower. Thanks.
Of the 78 total studios (42 dedicated plus 36 lockoff) there are 41 with the walk in shower and 37 with the tub. We have seen photos of dedicated units with tubs, and lockoffs with walk in showers, so we don't have a whole lot of info yet on where exactly these rooms are located.

Of the 78 total studios (42 dedicated plus 36 lockoff) there are 41 with the walk in shower and 37 with the tub. We have seen photos of dedicated units with tubs, and lockoffs with walk in showers, so we don't have a whole lot of info yet on where exactly these rooms are located.

We had a dedicated studio with a shower, room 4121. See details on this thread, Post 1005; Post 1012; 1013.

We had a dedicated studio with a shower, room 4121. See details on this thread, Post 1005; Post 1012; 1013.

Yes, I’m sorry I didn’t make it clear. Despite the similarities in numbers between dedicated studios and ones with walk in showers, we have seen examples of each possible combination. We have seen individual reports like yours and others of specific room numbers, but don’t have a clear rule for which types are where.

Thank you so much. Will make stalking more of a challenge, but I'm up for it. :thumbsup2

FWIW - Looks like Disney has reduced the incentives for new CCV contracts beginning June 1
From DVCNews.com: Smaller Developer Credits for Copper Creek, Higher for Aulani

https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-p...er-credits-for-copper-creek-higher-for-aulani
There were so many that said in the beginning that sales were weak. I don’t think they are at all, although I don’t keep tabs on the numbers. This says 2 things to me, 1 being sales at CCV are strong and 2 they are getting ready to wrap up sales here in the next year or so as new DVC comes online for sales.
ETA I wished I lived nearer the west coast. I’d love to own at Aulani but it costs too much for us to get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter