•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Who's at CC over Thanksgiving ???? Report please. Where are you eating tomorrow?

Who's at CC over Thanksgiving ???? Report please. Where are you eating tomorrow?

Hey! I’m at Disney (not staying at CC this time) but we are going Friday or Saturday for the members tour! I will definitely take pictures and share!!

We have a favorite spot off property we are eating Thanksgiving dinner! We did it last year too and everyone enjoyed it.

Hey! I’m at Disney (not staying at CC this time) but we are going Friday or Saturday for the members tour! I will definitely take pictures and share!!

We have a favorite spot off property we are eating Thanksgiving dinner! We did it last year too and everyone enjoyed it.
Looking forward to your pics and report! Have a great day.

Re: Copper Creek merchandise. I wouldn't expect there will ever be much. Disney made the decision years ago to scale back resort-specific merchandise and move to the more generic DVC stuff. And what items come out will be pretty much the same for years--there's simply not a lot of imagination or selection when it comes to resort specific merchandise anymore.

Hey guys!!! Sitting in the lobby at WL!!!! Will post pictures as I can!! I’m SO happy to be back here! The updates are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for our first stay back ‘home!’

Beautiful! Thanks for posting this. I hope you're enjoying your trip, and glad you had a chance to visit the Lodge. Are you at the Grand Floridian now? I think GF and WL are the 2 best resorts during the holiday season!

View attachment 284961 Hey guys!!! Sitting in the lobby at WL!!!! Will post pictures as I can!! I’m SO happy to be back here! The updates are just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for our first stay back ‘home!’
mrsap - people posted about the bugs around the Resort. What did you find?

So my family and I spent a night in a CC cabin (#23). All I can say is WOW. It has this rustic/industrial vibe, and is just stunning. The craftsman quality of the dining room table, mantle, and entry table was very high. The use of sliding doors and barn doors throughout the cabin added to the rustic appeal. To top it all off, we had an incredible view of the fireworks.

We spent the night there, as a prelude to a cruise. I figured I should try for a cabin prior while I could get one, as I believe these will be hard to get for non owners down the road.

Congrats to all owners of this incredible property!

Great to hear and glad you enjoyed the evening. if you have time, let us know about the winged bugs.They were reported a couple weeks ago. Cabin 23 is third from the end on the east run. Interesting that you can see the firework from there.

mrsap - people posted about the bugs around the Resort. What did you find?

I honestly didn’t notice, but we only walked around, didn’t really stop and hang out. There were a few people at the bar and didn’t notice anyone complaining.

I honestly didn’t notice, but we only walked around, didn’t really stop and hang out. There were a few people at the bar and didn’t notice anyone complaining.
Must be a limited time thing

Hello everyone!

My other half and I are in the process of seriously mulling over a CCV purchase as new DVC members (so in other words, this would be our first purchase).

It's now the end of November 2017, and our "guide" is telling us that the only use year that we can purchase is June. Unfortunately, from everything we've researched about use years, it looks like a September or October use year would be idea for our travel-planning patterns.

From the seasoned experts on this board, what do you think we should do? Is there a rhyme or reason to how DVC sells use years?

Thanks much

Hello everyone!

My other half and I are in the process of seriously mulling over a CCV purchase as new DVC members (so in other words, this would be our first purchase).

It's now the end of November 2017, and our "guide" is telling us that the only use year that we can purchase is June. Unfortunately, from everything we've researched about use years, it looks like a September or October use year would be idea for our travel-planning patterns.

From the seasoned experts on this board, what do you think we should do? Is there a rhyme or reason to how DVC sells use years?

Thanks much

We personally have not purchased yet, but I've been in email communication with a DVC guide and he asked me when we travel the most and suggested a use year of October or September for us, which is true since we do like to travel in October the most. He didn't force a certain use year upon us.

Hello everyone!

Thanks much

Baloney. Not you, your guide....

Simply ask: "Do you want the MONEY?". Then wait. Your up front cash will be SERIOUS - close to the cost of a New Car. BUY where you want to stay, CASH down, and encourage WDW to give you what you want. Watch Magic happen :).

My DW and I did this years ago, with the "sold out" BRV. Turns out WDW found a way to take the $28K in CASH :). Oh yes, they tried valiantly to sell us Saratoga Springs :).

Please - explain what you want, BUY what you want to buy - not the "deal of the day" :). And please, do not finance?

Baloney. Not you, your guide....

Simply ask: "Do you want the MONEY?". Then wait. Your up front cash will be SERIOUS - close to the cost of a New Car. BUY where you want to stay, CASH down, and encourage WDW to give you what you want. Watch Magic happen :).

My DW and I did this years ago, with the "sold out" BRV. Turns out WDW found a way to take the $28K in CASH :). Oh yes, they tried valiantly to sell us Saratoga Springs :).

Please - explain what you want, BUY what you want to buy - not the "deal of the day" :). And please, do not finance?

Perfect! It makes sense, but not sure if anyone had had the experience of calling a bluff. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!