Delete Thread

What a fantastic shot of you in the intro!! I'm excited to read this report, as you visited a bunch of new to us places too :)

Am I first? Girl, you know I'm in!

Yes you’re first! :thumbsup2

I’m in for some good food reviews

Thanks for following along!

Impressive line-up! I wish I could read your reviews on the F&G booths now. I’m going on Wednesday.

If you have questions about specific items feel free to message me! I know before we left I really wished there were more reviews for certain items. We didn’t try a huge amount in comparision to what’s available (I don’t think Josh really ended up getting anything), but I hit most of my wishlist.

Made it to the first page for both! Woo Hoo! Following Along.

I’m hear love your dining reports and funny gifs

Yay. I love your reports for the gluten free!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for following along!

Oh my! I feel like I can actually reach out and grab one of those nachos ..........YUM!

They were delicious! And way way bigger than I thought they would be.

Love your gluten free advice and perspectives - so helpful! :love:

Aw thank you. We’ve got some new GF reviews this time!

:mickeybarI'm here!! Can't wait to your food reviews!

Love that emoji I always forget about it. Thanks for following along!

Joining in!

Thanks for following!

Last edited:
Those nachos look really good! Can't wait to go on this culinary adventure with you!

They were delicious! Ooo culinerary adventure I like that. Thanks for following along!

Following!

Thanks for following!

Joining in! I'm especially interested in your Universal reviews since we will be spending half of our honeymoon at Universal and I know they have fewer options on the dining front.

Thanks for following! We’ve dined at a lot of places in Universal so feel free to ask about any place you’re curious about and if we’ve eaten there I’ll let you know how we felt about it!

Cant wait to read!!

Bring on the FOOD!! :dogdance:

Love your dining review. Following along.

Love the title! Looking forward to reading more. We leave in 5 days and my DD26 has set a goal of having steak at least twice per day!

Thank you! That’s a lot of steak! More than I think even Josh would be able to eat. :rotfl:

Following along!

Time to hear about all the deliciousness! :)

Following!

Thanks for following!

What a fantastic shot of you in the intro!! I'm excited to read this report, as you visited a bunch of new to us places too :)

Aw thank you! The iPhone X has a really great camera, and we each took some good pictures with it. I love the portrait mode. Thanks for following along!

Following! We love reading about your GF dining adventures.

Following along.

I feel like that Angry Bird would be judging me as I went to the bathroom - especially if I had some of the margaritas...

Potato Chips are totally a breakfast food ;)

For my drink I got a Pina Colada:
Solid Brunch drink choice!!
I always think it's funny that we justify vacation drinks by saying, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" when in reality all the restaurants/bars in my city start serving at 11am-so I could drink then on any old day! LOL!!
I have never had a real meal at Magaritaville but am a big fan of their patio-the margaritas, obviously and their super-ginormous nachos!! Really substantial, so check those out, if you're back and looking to try something new.

It looks like you have a great line up of restaurants for your trip I can't wait to read about all of them! That stinks about the Starbucks experience, there are some places where they just mess everything up, have a place like that by my house. And that's too bad that about your burger. I hope the food experiences improve as your trip goes on.

I'm here!!!! Gotta love a vacation that starts with a pina colada before noon. :drinking1

the cashier made me say the Starbucks equivalent of a small saying she couldn't put the order in if I didn't "call it the proper size". (They didn't have Josh do that when he ordered).
She must have liked Josh better than you :laughing: What a B_ _ _ _!

The lady making the drinks took it back, dumped out half and poured coconut milk in.
Ooh, two reasons Steve would yell at them if that was his store! You can't do that, they should have made you a new drink. The Starbucks at MCO are not corporate stores I don't think and therefore the employees are not Starbucks employees, and unfortunately the turnover is worse at those stores and they don't get trained as well. Nor care as much about upholding the Starbucks ways.

We've been to Margaritaville once in CT. It was good, nothing fantastic but hit the spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter